Traditional Culture Encyclopedia - Traditional festivals - Who knows what's fun in Luzhou

Who knows what's fun in Luzhou

Luzhou city: Zhongshan Mountain in the western suburbs of Luzhou City. After the Ming and Qing dynasties began to change the present name. One of the "eight scenic spots of Luzhou". The top of the mountain originally Song Qingyuan years (1195-1200) built the Wuhou Shrine, used to be every year the temple fair, the scene is very prosperous. The temple has been abolished, but the spring tour of Zhongshan, has become a new custom. The mountain is several miles in circumference, exquisite and beautiful, camphor cypress pine and a lush green. Drip milk cliff in the western suburbs of Luzhou City, at the foot of Zhongshan. There is a spring outflow, taste very sweet. Because of the Northern Song Dynasty poet Huang Tingjian came here to praise said "Rock on the sweet spring drip, a state spring water are not as good as." And write "drip floating cliff" three words carved in stone named. There is a temple next to the cliff, the name of Dayun Temple, was built in the Song Dynasty, has been abolished. Existing temple two, the Qing Dynasty renovation. There is a wooden bridge connected. The waterfall cascades down from the top of the bank, forming a curved stream. Longma Lake 10 kilometers northeast of downtown Luzhou. River green water deep like a pool, pool within the hill as an island. Lu County Records, the Northern Song Dynasty Jiayou years (1056-1063), the mountain temple named Chongxu Guan, and later planted around the sycamore, also known as Biwu Guan. After the Ming Chongzhen, Qing Qianlong, Xuantong reconstruction and repair, so that it has a large-scale view of the building. Existing pavilion Department in recent years. Longtuguan in the western suburbs of Luzhou City, Feiyue Village. South of the Yangtze River, the north bordering the Tuojiang River, such as a God's arm of the male locks two rivers, is the ancient road from the land into the city must go. Lu County Records" cloud: "Shu Han Zhu Geliang according to the mountains for the city, winding, to the banks of the two rivers for the start and stop, a few miles long, the name is Longtuguan." The existing ancient Longtuguan was rebuilt in 1863, 3.5 kilometers long, with three beacon towers and two gates, namely, the big gate and the small gate. The big gate is now at Longtuguan, and the small gate is at the Nancheng Township Government in the city center district. Protector of the country rock in luzhou city naxi district dazhou stage yongning river east bank, 30 kilometers from the city. 1916 January Yuan Shikai steal the country, restoration of the imperial system, Cai e in yunnan organization protector of the country army into chuan, syu lu of the battle, the surprise victory, is the year in July in the wall engraved with "protector of the country rock" three words in commemoration. Each word square 1 meter. Under the stone 286 words, the word large 10 centimeters, slightly said "Republic of China in four years, the former President Yuan Shikai treason as emperor, the people of the country evil. Yunnan began to revive the division to discuss, is said to protect the country army. E real Dong rate, over the military division of Shunan, and Yuan army met in Naxi, bloody battle for many months, Palace of Dazhou stage, cover will be rested in order to move again" Yunyun. At the end of the text signed "Cai E title, Republic of China five years in July Le Shi" and other words. Yunfeng temple in luzhou city naxi district on the north bank of the Yangtze River 8 kilometers Xu Fangshan. Yunfeng Temple has two places, the old Yunfeng Temple in the top of Yunfeng, new Yunfeng Temple in the foot of Yunfeng, Fangshan. The old Yunfeng Temple for the first year of Tang Tianbao (742 years), Zen Master Hui An was built, Song natural monk rebuilt, and then several times after the rise and fall of the existing courtyard, rebuilt in the Qing Dynasty Qianlong thirty-third year (1768). New Yunfeng Temple, built in the Song (said to have been built in the Tang Tianbao six years), through the generations after the rise and fall of the existing temple, the whole system of the Kangxi years (1662-1722), monk Sheng can collect funds to expand and rebuild. The main building for the Daxiong Hall, hiatus single-eaved, glazed tile roof, perched on the mountain, magnificent. Wooden carvings and stone carvings, exquisite carvings. Fangshan around, surrounded by peaks, mountains and peaks. Lu County Yuchan Mountain 35 kilometers north of Lu County, outside the town of Fuchi. The green mountains stand, the four fields of flatland, to its mountain has a huge stone such as the toad, so the name Yu Toad Mountain. Mountain rock wall from right to left, there are five generations and the Song Dynasty, Ming cliff statues more than 280 carcasses, celebrity inscriptions in many places, the Buddha has a number of beads Guanyin, Sun and Moon Goddess of Mercy, Lohan, the Earth's Zangwang Bodhisattva and so on. Among them, the thousand-handed Guanyin is more than 1 zhang high. On the rock, there are three characters of "Jinaofeng" engraved by Yang Shen in Ming Dynasty, which are more than 4 feet in size. The stone wall of the pierced cave is engraved with the words "Jade Toad", which is rumored to be written by Huang Tingjian of the Song Dynasty. Dragon's Head Bridge is located on the Jiuqu River in Datian Township, Lu County. Is a peculiar shape, beautiful layout of the stone bridge. The bridge is 54 meters long and 4.5 meters high, with 12 piers and 13 holes. Bridge in the middle of the eight piers, carved two unicorns, a lion, an elephant, four dragons, different forms, the dragons in the mouth containing "treasure beads", completely hollowed out, can be dialed by hand, the dragon's nostrils can be blown. Bridge pier stone carving, modeling simplicity, vivid form, is a very historical value of the art treasures. Hejiang County Penjia Mountain