Traditional Culture Encyclopedia - Traditional virtues - Besides Quanjude, what other representative old shops are there? And its founding year, product sales, public-private partnership.

Besides Quanjude, what other representative old shops are there? And its founding year, product sales, public-private partnership.

It is a well-known Chinese time-honored brand at home and abroad, and it is the first of the "Eight Auspiciouss" in the old capital. The ballad "Ma Juyuan on the top of your head, wearing Rui Fuxiang and stepping on the inline", which has been circulating in Beijing for many years, is a vivid portrayal of Rui Fuxiang's fame in Beijing. Ruifuxiang Business Scope Ruifuxiang's business scope: satin cloth, woolen cloth, cotton cloth, leather goods, chemical fiber, national costumes, etc. In recent years, Rui Fuxiang has established his own "brand". With the mythical mother and son "Fu" shaped like cicada locust as the pattern, we registered our own logo, and processed and produced various styles of "Ruifuxiang" brand national costumes that reflected the unique charm of oriental women and China silk. [Edit this paragraph] A brief history of Rui Fuxiang The founder of Rui Fuxiang is Meng Hongsheng, a descendant of Mencius, from Jiujun Town, Zhangqiu County, Jinan Prefecture. He started out as a homespun, and his brand name is Wan Guoxiang. Chain stores have been opened in Shanghai, Qingdao, Tianjin and other places, and the scale of operation has gradually expanded, and the variety of business has also increased day by day, adding high-end goods such as silk, satin and leather goods. In the first year of Qing Daoguang (182 1), Ruifuxiang was listed on Zhoucun Street. 1835, its first semicolon, Ruifuxiang Silk Store, opened in Jinan, and started to do business in Beijing from the second generation descendant Meng Luochuan. 1876, Meng Luochuan, the head of Ruifuxiang, who was only 25 years old at that time, turned his attention to Dashilan, the most prosperous business district in Beijing. In the early years of Guangxu in Qing Dynasty, Hou Meng rented a house in an alley outside Qianmen, set up a village, and wholesale hemp cloth. After the 19th year of Guangxu reign (1893), foreign cloth flooded into China. Hou Meng suggested to Meng Luochuan to open a cloth shop, and Meng Luochuan invested 82,000 silver to buy a shop front in Dashilan and set up a Jingrui Fuxiang silk shop. By the end of the Qing Dynasty and the beginning of the Republic of China, Ruifuxiang had become the largest silk shop in Beijing. It has five store names, namely Donghongji Tea House, Ruifuxiang Head Office (also known as Dong Hao), Hongji Leather Store, Xihongji Tea House and Xihongji Silk Temple (also known as Xihao), all located in Dashilan Street. 1900, Ruifuxiang was looted and destroyed in Eight-Nation Alliance, and was rebuilt and opened soon. After the restoration, Ruifuxiang is still famous for its genuine products and novel colors. At present, Rui Fuxiang still designs his own patterns, sends special personnel and selects manufacturers to "order products", and is embroidered with the words "Rui Fuxiang Hongji". Its excellent fabrics, silks and satins are still praised by domestic and foreign tourists. Its "traditional costume exhibition" is also a model of the combination of literature and commerce. After liberation, the cloth of the first five-star red flag raised in Tiananmen Square was provided by Rui Fuxiang appointed by Premier Zhou Enlai. 1954, Rui Fuxiang took the lead in implementing public-private partnership, and the names of five stores were merged into one, which was changed to a cloth store mainly dealing in silks and satins, woolen goods and leather goods. At present, Beijing Ruifuxiang Silk Store has basically maintained its original architectural style, and the quadrangle-style house structure, stone carvings and sheds on the facade are still well preserved. Business area 1000 square meters. Ruifuxiang insists on "honesty first, genuine goods, concise words and childlike innocence" in business, and never caters to the trend of price reduction. The clerk is hospitable, comprehensive and thoughtful. Pay attention to store hygiene and professional dress, pay attention to language civilization, and never use dirty words to create a comfortable and warm shopping environment for customers. During the period of 1949, Ruifuxiang, like many time-honored brands in Dashilan, ushered in the dawn of democracy and the liberation of Beiping. The first five-star red flag rising slowly on the founding ceremony was made of red silk provided by Rui Fuxiang. Since then, the time-honored Rui Fuxiang has gained a new life from the "deterioration" of Kuomintang rule. 1954 took the lead in realizing public-private partnership at the end of 1954, and has been a favorite state-owned silk shop for working people in the capital and Chinese and foreign tourists in recent decades. Since the reform and opening up, Rui Fuxiang has carried forward the fine tradition of selling fabrics and helping customers to process clothes, and has made a lot of efforts in developing China's traditional costumes. Especially in the processing of cheongsam, she achieved Pei Ran, showing the unique charm of oriental women and China silk. Every stitch is exquisite and deeply loved by Chinese ladies at home and abroad. In recent years, Ruifu has acquired the "brand" of Baiji, and registered its own logo with a cicada-shaped mother and son "Fu" as the pattern. Traditional costumes of many ethnic groups were produced in large quantities and put on the market, which was well reflected. The employees of Ruifuxiang Store are striding forward on the new management avenue of "famous shops, famous products, famous brands and famous clothes" and are determined to build this time-honored brand into a Beijing post station on the cross-century China Silk Road.