Traditional Culture Encyclopedia - Traditional customs - Hui County Experimental Primary School history of the school

Hui County Experimental Primary School history of the school

In 1905 (Qing Guangxu 31) in February, the Qing government ordered to stop Gansu section, the age of the examination, the government, hall, state, county urban and rural areas to set up a small school. Huixian county governor Zhang Ruojin ordered to change the Huixian Fengshan College Huixian County Higher Primary School, the original Fengshan College, the head of Wu Lai hired as a higher primary school chief instructor (principal). Students are divided into junior, middle and senior levels, **** more than 40 people. Teachers are the end of the Qing dynasty tribute students or granary students, has Zhao Junde, Zhao Yuling, Wang style, Zhao Zhongling, Huang Chengjiu, Niu Yunkun, Ma Ji and other people teach. Courses are set to read the Bible, Chinese language, cultivation, paperwork, word study, singing.

1906, the establishment of the Education Association, in cooperation with the school to raise funds, and local education matters. Mr. Zhao Zhongling was the president of the association, and the members were all famous local Confucian scholars.

In 1909 (the first year of the Xuantong era), the Higher Primary School was established in the persuasive institute. Wu Laijian, the chief instructor of the Higher Primary School, was appointed as the director, and Zhao Junde was appointed as the chief instructor of the Higher Primary School. Driven by the new social trend, advocating vigorous reform of the school system, adding new content to the teaching, curriculum increased arithmetic, history, art, gymnastics, students also increased from more than 40 to more than 60.

In 1912 (the first year of the Republic of China), the school officials were abolished, and the prefect was appointed as the supervisor of the Higher Primary School, deciding on the major affairs of the school.

1915 (Republic of China four years), the county commissioner Chen Shufeng ordered the Huixian County Higher Primary School into the Huixian County Higher Primary School. The whole school set up senior primary school 3 grades 3 classes, each student more than 20 people. Some of the old teachers have resigned, some should be hired by the school short-term voluntary substitute. In the curriculum added two subjects of nature and health.

In the fall of 1916 (Republic of China five years), Wang style as principal, the students increased slightly. The school was moved to Wanshougong, and Zhao Junde became the director.

After 1920 (the ninth year of the Republic of China), some students of the county who graduated from the Third High School of Tianshui Province returned to their hometowns successively and were hired to teach. These teachers, who were inspired by the new school of thought and had a strong sense of democracy, used new methods of teaching and added a great deal of knowledge in natural science.

In the winter of 1921 (the 10th year of the Republic of China), Wang Shi resigned and was succeeded by a teacher, Ma Sicai, as the principal. Ma Sicai (a native of Shifo, graduated from Tianshui Provincial No. 3 High School in 1920, and became a teacher in the spring of 1921) had a wooden and dull language in his lectures, and had no prestige. Zhou Xidian (Shao Shan), a second-grade student, contacted his classmate Ma Jizhou and encouraged all the students in the school to oppose Ma Sicai's appointment as principal. The students gathered in the courtyard and refused to attend classes for two days in a row. The governor Du Nanjin personally to the school to deal with, that Zhou, Ma led the disturbance, to the two men were two demerits, and by Wang Yingke temporary acting principal.

In 1922 (Republic of China 11 years), the principal of the cow Yunkun, teachers are Ma Ji (read the Bible), Wang Yingke (on behalf of arithmetic, history), Liu Moumou (on behalf of arithmetic), Yang Shaozhen, Ma Sicai (two on behalf of the Chinese language), Ma Sanyuan (on behalf of the singing, nature), Duan Bing style (on behalf of the singing, gymnastics), Zhao Xixian (on behalf of the art, health). There were 20 to 30 students in each class, with less than 100 students in the whole school. In that year, the governor of Dong Xinglin Wang style, fund-raising to build a new-style gate, hanging "Fengshan Academy" plaque, plaque hanging "Hui County County Senior Primary School", plaque on both sides of the provincial calligrapher Lanzhou people Liuer written couplets.

In 1923 (Republic of China twelve years) Ma Sicai, Niu Yunkun, Ma Ji resigned, Feng Yujun, Gao Danping, Zhao Huiling and other teachers. Curriculum abolished the reading of the Bible, cultivation, English, civics. To 1926 (Republic of China 15 years) Wang Yingke and Duan Bing style successive principal.

In 1927 (the 16th year of the Republic of China), Yang Shaozhen became the principal. From this year, the county high school students are required to undergo a rigorous examination, and those who pass the first into the newly established preparatory class for half a year, in 1932 (Republic of China twenty-one years) to one year, and then into the high school in the first year of study. 1929 (Republic of China eighteen years), the junior primary school enrollment of more than 170 students ****, after the examination was admitted to the high school preparatory class of only 26.

1929 (R.O.C. 18 years), in the front yard of the Ministry of high school, the new junior primary two classes, more than 50 students, teachers Liu Xinghan, Liu Qinbo. The whole school has senior primary 3 grade 3 classes, preparatory class 1 class, junior primary 2 grade 2 classes, more than 180 students. To 1932 (Republic of China twenty-one years), the county senior elementary school initially run into a complete elementary school.

1933 (Republic of China twenty-two years) spring, the Central Army First Division of the First Army First Brigade (Brigade Commander Li Tiejun) to Huixian rest and recuperation, the school asked the army's young officers to the school part-time, on behalf of the English language, gymnastics, nature, singing. They are lively, knowledgeable, knowledgeable, lecturing in a lively language, fresh and bright style, quite popular with the students. They help the school to students for new sports training, all kinds of sports equipment are sent from Shanghai to buy, the enthusiasm of the students to exercise unprecedentedly high. 1933 autumn, Zhao Huiling as principal. 1933 September, the school selected 20 students to form a team to participate in the first Longnan Games held in Tianshui. Representatives of the team members of the sportswear shoes and socks, etc. are sent by the army from Shanghai to buy. In the Games, the school team won the soccer championship, for Hui County won the honor.

1935 (Republic of China 24 years), the school by the provincial education department orders, sent Feng Yujun, Cai provincial three to Lanzhou to accept the Boy Scouts gymnastics training. After the completion of training back to the county, Feng Yujun dedicated to the whole school gymnastics class (child training), Cai provincial three resigned and went to the county civil affairs department. The school had six classes of six grades, each with more than 30 to 40 students, and offered the following courses: Chinese, arithmetic, English, character study, gymnastics, nature, health, geography, history, singing, art, and civics.

In the winter of 1936 (the 25th year of the Republic of China), Wang Yingke became the principal. Zhao Huiling, Yang Shaozhen, Gao Danping, Duan Bingshi and other old teachers resigned successively, and the new additions were Zhao Xibao, Zhao Ziqiang, and in the following year, Wu Zhiguo and Zhao Zhixuan were added. From that year on, the school changed to enroll students in the fall, and in the fall of 1937 (the 26th year of the Republic of China), Wu Zhiguo became the principal. In the fall of 1937, Wu Zhiguo became the headmaster of the school. The school had 6 grades and 6 classes, with more than 250 students and 12 teachers. From this school year onwards, the school used the national unified teaching materials and taught according to the requirements of the National Primary School syllabus for each subject. During the summer vacation, all of the county's high elementary and junior high school teachers were concentrated in the North Street Elementary School for 20 days of training, with teachers designated by the Education Bureau to explain the new textbooks and introduce new teaching methods. This kind of summer teacher training has since become customary.

In the summer of 1938 (R.O.C. 27), Wu Zhiguo met Wu Xiuquan and others from the Eighth Route Army office in Lanzhou during his training rotation. In November of the same year on the eve of the end of the rotation training, introduced by Luo Yunpeng, Wan Liangcai, joined the Chinese **** production party. December Wu Zhiguo returned to Hui County, introduced Shan Jiongtang, Wang Ruiqing, Zhou Shaoxan to join the Chinese ****产党, and in the North Street Elementary School set up the first party group of the Chinese ****产党 Hui County, Wu Zhiguo as the head.

In April 1938 (Republic of China 27 years), had served as Chengguan district chief of the gentry Shi Mingfu, on the pretext that the teacher in the marking of the wrong score for his son, disputes with teachers and students of the school. 1939 the end of the summer, Shi Mingfu will be the school of the two teachers, three students and their parents sued the Provincial High Court, by the judgment of the local intermediate court of Wudu, the school lost in absentia, and was sentenced to pay a fine of 360 yuan, a bond of 2000 yuan, teaching teachers and teachers of the company, and the parents were sentenced to a fine of 360 yuan, and a fine of 2,000 yuan. Bond of 2,000 yuan, the teacher Fan Lianyuan was detained. The news came, teachers and students were furious, declared a strike on September 9th. The county's high schools and elementary school, Liangdang County, East Primary School are sent to Hui County, North Primary School to express solidarity and condolences. In the pressure of public opinion and all walks of life efforts, Wudu District Court agreed to both sides to withdraw the lawsuit, Fan Lianyuan twelve days out of prison, the school thirteen days to restore normal order.

In February 1939 (R.O.C. 28), the Gansu Working Committee of the Chinese ****productivity party sent Wei Ziyi and Gao Jianjun to Huixian County to assist the underground party work in Huixian County and develop the party's organization. Wu Zhiguo and Shan Jiongtang hired Wei Ziyi and Gao Jianjun to teach at Beijie Elementary School and Fujia Town Higher Elementary School in the name of the principals respectively. Wu Zhiguo in Wei Ziyi's great assistance, the development of Fan Lianyuan and other staff to join the party, set up the first branch of the Chinese ****productivity party Hui County branch committee of the Chinese ****productivity party Hui County North Street Elementary School branch committee, Wu Zhiguo served as secretary of the branch.

Beginning in the late winter of 1938 (the twenty-seventh year of the Republic of China), the school in various forms of anti-Japanese salvation propaganda, which reached a climax around 1941. Teachers and students of the school to run wall posters, street parades, speeches, countryside propaganda, anti-Japanese collection and other activities to support the front army in the war. From the end of 1940 Huixian anti-Japanese collection inventory statistics, the principal Wu Zhiguo, North Street Elementary School, all students in grades 5 and 6, and other classes of 59 students, collected a number of food (tea, salt, rice, soybean paste, vegetables), goods (towels, matches, envelopes, letterheads) and so on. By order of the government, the school's fifth and sixth grade students organized into the "North Street Primary School condolences to the families of the war veterans", divided into 12 groups, to 20 miles from the city within the war veterans home condolences, distribution of collected goods, for the family door nailed on the "war honorary family members "In the spring of 1941, Wu Zhiguo resigned and Wang Yingke became the principal of the school. on April 4, 1941, all the high schools in the county formed a singing team to celebrate the Children's Day, and gathered at the North Street Elementary School for a children's singing contest. The school participated in: Beijie Primary School, Wushan Girls' School, Fujia Township High School, Da Men Township High School, Niyang Township High School, Jiangluo Township High School. in June 1941, the school was renamed "Huixian Yimin Township Center National School". in late autumn 1941, Feng Yujun was the principal.

In the spring of 1943 (R.O.C. 32), the student surge, the original school building is difficult to use, Zhang Han will be adjacent to the school and a piece of the courtyard and more than 10 houses donated to the school to expand the school building, "Gansu Republic of China Daily" special article to be praised. 1943 autumn, Feng Yujun resigned, mountain association, training and education director Feng Weixin, director of education Yang Zidong. Set up 6 grade 8 classes, third grade double class, more than 450 students, 12 teachers, workers 1.

In the spring of 1945 (R.O.C. 34), Shanxie resigned, Ge Weixi became the principal, education director Shi Ze. on August 14, 1945, Japan announced the unconditional surrender. from August 15, 1945, the school teachers and students were happy to march on the street. For several weeks, the school held various grand events to celebrate the victory of the war.

Republic of China thirty-five years (1946) in the fall, Ge Weixi resigned, Zhou Haji Yi as principal, Director of Education Liu Zonghua, Director of General Affairs Qu Jiwu, 10 faculty members, workers 1. Students 6 grades and 6 classes, more than 320 people. Republic of China in July of 37 years, the school organization of all grades to pick out the best work in all subjects, participated in the education section in Hui County Middle School held in the county at all levels of school student achievement exhibition.

1948 (R.O.C. 37 years) in the fall, Zhou Haji Yi resigned, Liu Ze as principal, Director of Education Zhong Zhen, Director of General Affairs Liang Yue, 10 faculty members, workers 1. 1949 in the fall, Liu Ze resigned, Li Xiuqi as principal, Director of Education Zhu Shixian. October 21, 1949, the school was the Kuomintang 243 Wounded Warrior Hospital occupied, students could not attend classes, had to be next door to the Wu Shan The school was occupied by the KMT 243 Wounded Warrior Hospital on October 21, 1949, and students could not attend classes. After the merger, there were 17 teachers and 2 laborers. Because of the social order chaos, everywhere pulling soldiers to catch the big, teachers and older students in the upper grades eat and live in the school, do not go out without very important things, in order to avoid accidents. Teachers' salaries for October and November 1949 were not paid at all, and at the end of November 1949, the school was forced to close. The county government notified the teachers to the government meeting, the county head Liu Shiyin conveyed the peak of the directive, asked the whole school teachers to act immediately, ready to move with the government south of Hanzhong. 20 days later, the Chinese People's Liberation Army into the city, Huixian County was liberated.

In January 1950, under the organization and arrangement of the county education department, some teachers of the school participated in the study meeting of primary and secondary school teachers in Tianshui area. 1950 February, the county people's government sent Su Chengye, deputy director of the education department, officer Ma Guoyuan, Yang Songlin formed the education takeover team to take over the Beijie Elementary School and the Wushan Girls' School, which was handed over to former principal Li Xiuqi by making a register. 1950 March, the Wushan Girls' School was merged into the Beijie Elementary School, which was renamed as "Beijie Elementary School", and was transferred to the Wushan Girls' School. In March 1950, Wushan Girls' School was merged into North Street Elementary School and renamed "Huixian Chengguan Elementary School". The county people's government appointed Su Chengye as the principal, Li Ruimin as the director of teaching, and Yang Songlin as the director of affairs. Due to the difficulties of teachers' qualifications and funds, the teacher's training school, Dongguan Primary School, Gingko Primary School, etc. were all run as junior primary schools, so the students of the senior elementary school department flooded into Chengguan Primary School, and the students suddenly increased, reaching 6 grades, 10 classes, more than 500 people, and 12 teachers. in early March 1951, Su Chengye was transferred to the county civil affairs department, and Li Ruimin was appointed as the principal, and the director of teaching, Ma Sivi. in December 1951, the school's teachers and students participated in the anti-US aid to Korea, and defended the country against the Korean invasion. Anti U.S. aid to North Korea, protect the country campaign, fund-raising activities, to the Chinese People's Volunteers sent a large number of letters of condolence and condolences, in various forms of publicity for the glorious deeds of the war heroes.

In June 1952, according to the instructions of the county literature and education section, the school conducted an examination of the students by grade according to the list of commonly used Chinese characters (1500 characters), in order to understand the degree of literacy of the students, which provided a reference basis for the promotion and retention of the students, and also laid the foundation for the teaching reform of the school.

In January 1953, the second grassroots (Chengguan School District) committee of the Huixian County Education Union was established in Chengguan Elementary School. 1954, the school set up 6 grades and 13 classes, with 659 students and 17 teachers. 1955, July, the county's teachers' salaries were reformed, abolishing the "salary point system" and replacing it with a "monetary salary system". In July 1955, the county's teachers' salaries were reformed, abolishing the "salary point system" and replacing it with the "monetary salary system", and teachers were generally promoted and had their salaries increased. Prior to this, teachers were assessed according to salary points (according to the Provincial Department of Finance, every 2 city pounds of millet converted into 1 salary point), the average monthly salary points 105, equivalent to the old RMB 241,355 yuan (10,000 yuan in old currency and RMB 1 yuan), the highest more than 690,000 yuan.

September 1956, the school was renamed "Huixian Chengguan Town North Street Primary School". The county assigned 15 young teachers (4 men and 11 women) from Tianjin and Shanghai who supported the construction of the northwest to teach at the school. The majority of these young teachers became the backbone of the school's teaching after practical work.

In the fall of 1957, the school set up 6 levels of 16 classes, 828 students (456 male, 372 female), the principal Li Zaigong, director of teaching Xu Yongji, 25 teachers (11 female), teachers are members of the Education Trade Union, the staff of the ****production members of the party 4 people. The whole school *** youth league members 20 people, 512 young pioneers. 1957 May began the cultural and educational system of the rectification movement, to the fall to further deepen, in mid-October 1957, the rectification movement into anti-rightist struggle. 1957 December, the school 8 teachers were classified as rightists, suspended from duty isolation review, some classes for a moment no one to teach.

In the fall of 1958, the school was renamed "Huicheng County Chengguan Town People's Commune North Street Primary School". Set up 6 grade 23 classes, 1088 students, 30 teachers (12 women). Because of the "socialist union", the county will be graded urban elementary school merger, three schools together (the first agricultural elementary school, Dongguan Primary School, North Street Elementary School), the first and second grades of the three schools merged in the North Elementary School, organized into 12 classes, more than 600 students, the principal Dong Zixin. The school set up a cafeteria, teachers and students eat at school, no food stamps and food costs; first-grade students go to school, second-grade students live at school, and go home once on Sunday. Every Monday and Friday afternoon teachers led students to the field to engage in "small fall harvest. The whole school teachers and students to implement learning, labor, food and lodging three collective, this phenomenon is only a semester that is the end. School set off "in addition to the four pests (sparrows, rats, flies, bedbugs), hygiene" campaign, students every day after school to play sparrows, catch rats, digging fly pupae, by the class counting the statistics surrendered, the whole school summary report. School teachers and students to visit the units of "anti-conservative, anti-waste" campaign to expose the waste of conservative phenomena, against the school and personal inspection, prompting corrections.

In the spring of 1959, according to the Huicheng county party committee decision, the original school site reconstruction of the people's auditorium. late October, the North Street elementary school moved into the new school on West Street, renamed "Huicheng County Chengguan Town People's Commune, West Street Primary School". After the move, the school teaching classes 14, 594 students, principal Li Zhong.

In the spring of 1960, the school responded to the call of the Central Committee of the **** Youth League, in the students to carry out a wide range of "learning model pioneer Liu Wen, do Chairman Mao's good boy" activities to improve class consciousness, and destruction of state property, and the bad people and bad things to make a resolute struggle. 1960 March, the West Street Elementary School rated the advanced teachers. Attended the county party committee and county people's committee held in Huicheng County Cultural and Educational Qunyin commendation meeting. From the end of 1959, due to the difficulties of the masses, students drop out of school, the phenomenon is serious, to the spring of 1963, this phenomenon began to reverse. 1963 spring, the whole school responded to the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China, Chairman Mao's call, set off "to Comrade Lei Feng learning" climax. Teachers and students in various forms, preaching comrade Lei Feng ordinary and great deeds, put forward "learn Lei Feng see action, do Lei Feng type of good youngsters" slogan, learn Lei Feng, tree new wind, and strive to do good deeds in the whole school has become a trend. 1963 May, the school of the fifth and sixth grades to carry out social surveys and talk about "" three histories "(social history, history, history, history). In May 1963, the fifth and sixth grades of the school carried out social surveys and told the "three histories" (social history, village history, family history), wrote the "three histories" activities, class and class struggle education. 1965, the whole school carried out the activities of studying the revolutionary spirit of Comrade Wang Jie, "fearless of suffering and fearless of death", striving to learn cultural and scientific knowledge, and always ready to learn. Study hard to learn cultural and scientific knowledge, always ready to fight for socialist construction for the cause of ****productivism.

In May 1966, the proletarian cultural revolution began. The school set up a "Cultural Revolution" leading group, head of Teng Xiaoqi. Under the leadership of the county party committee working group, starting July 16, the county elementary school teachers concentrated in the West Street Primary School, "proletarian cultural revolution", closed 72 days. After that, the school order was greatly disorganized.

In March 1968, the school "resumption of the revolution", workers and poor peasants Mao Zedong Thought propaganda team into the school management. The school carried out the study of "Chairman Mao's Quotations" and "morning instructions", "evening reports", "daily reading", "speaking and using the meeting" and other activities. "In the spring of 1970, the school used provincial textbooks and some self-educated textbooks to teach, learn from Chao Nong, open the door to school, and hire experienced workers and poor peasants to come into the school to explain the general knowledge of industrial and agricultural production.

In 1976, the "Gang of Four" was crushed, and the school resumed normal teaching order, and established and improved the rules and regulations.

In November 1977, the Workers' Propaganda Team and the Poor Propaganda Team withdrew from the school.

In 1978, Yang Songlin became the principal. September 16, the school was approved by the Gansu Provincial Revolutionary Committee for the second batch of provincial and local (county) dual leadership of the key elementary school. After teachers and students *** with efforts, the quality of teaching has improved greatly. 1979, the school resumed the system of raising the national flag, patriotism education to students. At the same time, according to the provincial party committee, the provincial education bureau instructions, strengthened the work of the Young Pioneers and counselor team construction. 1980, by the province, the county education bureau grants, will be a row of bungalows in the forecourt of the reconstruction of the "I" two-story teaching building, an area of 672 square meters.

In December 1981, the school was designated as one of the traditional sports program schools in Gansu Province. 1982 January, the school physical education teacher Zhao Zhihai on behalf of the school to participate in the Tianshui area excellent physical education teacher representatives meeting. 1982 September, Gansu Province, the Sixth Olympic Games award to the school, "mass sports advanced unit". In June 1983, the school sent representatives to participate in the Tianshui area children and teenagers advanced workers on behalf of the meeting. 1983 September, the school was the provincial education department, the provincial sports committee as Gansu province mass sports work advanced collectives, the principal Yang Songlin on behalf of the school to attend the opening ceremony of the Fifth Chinese people's *** and the country's Games in Shanghai, the General Assembly awards to the school". Mass sports advanced collective" silver shield. 1983 October, the province, the county education bureau allocations, the new "lock" zigzag south to north two-storey teaching building, 32, 14 classrooms, 4 teachers' offices, an area of 1202 square meters. 1983 November, Yang Songlin retired, Zhang Wanbao as headmaster, physical education teacher. Zhang Wanbao as principal, physical education teacher Zhao Zhihai on behalf of the school participated in the province, the national sports traditional project school advanced workers meeting. 1984, Zhao Jiaju as branch secretary.

September 1986, the school was once again named advanced unit of mass sports in Gansu Province, Gansu Province, the seventh Games award banner. 1987 as "Longnan area education system advanced collectives". 1990 August, the school was **** Youth League Gansu Provincial Party Committee as "learning Lai Ning" activities advanced collectives. Learning Lai Ning" activities advanced collective and was rewarded. 1990 September, the school was in *** Gansu Provincial Party Committee, Gansu Provincial People's Government named "Gansu Province, advanced collectives in the education system".

In the spring of 1996, Guo Fuli served as secretary of the party branch, Wang Zuobin served as principal. 1997 school covers an area of 10.7 acres, building area of 5,281 square meters, of which 3,200 square meters of teaching and office space, teachers' housing and other rooms 2,000 square meters, with instrumentation laboratories, library and reading room, electric classroom, physical education facilities such as rooms. Teaching equipment has a movie camera, slide projector, projector, tape recorder, television each two, a video player, an electronic piano, all kinds of teaching instruments, teaching equipment worth 45,000 yuan, the school collection of more than 13,000 books, the average student 10 books. The existing teaching classes 25, 1318 students, including 633 girls. Teaching staff of 62 people, including 40 senior elementary school teachers, 15 first-class teachers, 7 teachers below the second level; teaching staff of 11 people with college degrees, 41 people with secondary education, high school and the following 10 people with qualifications, teachers' qualification rate of 100%.

August 2001, Guo Fu Li succeeded the party branch secretary, Jia Ye as principal. 2001, the school multi-party fund-raising 4.17 million yuan, the new six-storey double-sided frame structure, "Yifu teaching building" a building. New computer classrooms, multimedia rooms, dance halls, art rooms, multi-functional lecture halls and other teaching rooms, set up a dance team, drum and bugle corps, gymnastics team, drum team, violin team, basketball team and painting, calligraphy, writing, music and other interest groups. The school has purchased more than 4,000 books, with an average of 20 books per student. There are 36 teaching classes with 2,301 students. There are 102 staff members, 84 with college degrees or above, 39 senior teachers, and the qualification rate of teachers is 100%.

In 2002, the school assumed the task of provincial curriculum reform experiments, experimental class teachers actively practicing, bold exploration, leading and promoting the work of Longnan City curriculum reform. Schools have repeatedly undertaken the provincial key topics and planning topics of research, actively organize and participate in the national, provincial and municipal youth science and technology innovation contest, five consecutive years by the municipal commendation, twice by the provincial commendation, twice by the national commendation. There are 618 students in the national and provincial and municipal competitions of various types of awards, more than 480 students' work published in various publications.

In March 2003, the school Young Pioneer Brigade was named Gansu Province, "Red Flag Brigade"; in April 2004, the school magazine "Eagle" won the first prize in Gansu Province, the student world cup; in August 2005, the school was awarded the "civilized campus in Longnan City, Gansu Province "; in May 2006, the school was named "the province's civilization committee of the province's 100 outstanding parents school"; in April 2007, Gansu Province Love Committee, the Department of Education, the Department of Health awarded the "Gansu Province, smoke-free schools "the honorable title; September of the same year, the school was Longnan municipal party committee, the municipal government as the first batch of" Longnan famous school ", the principal Jia Ye was named" Longnan famous principal "; for seven consecutive years, the school by the Hui County county party committee, the county government, the Bureau of Education The school has been honored by the county party committee, the county government and the education bureau for seven consecutive years.

Since 2007, the enrollment rate, graduation rate, completion rate, the rate of advancement are maintained at 100%, the elementary school double subject pass rate for successive years to meet the standard. The school operates a parent school, won the "National Family Education Work Excellent Parent School" honorary title. By 2007, teachers have 2 people won national awards, 18 people won provincial awards, 28 people won regional awards.