Traditional Culture Encyclopedia - Traditional stories - Hedong Ancient 12 (Ruicheng)

Hedong Ancient 12 (Ruicheng)

Within the bay of water is called "Rui", Ruicheng, within the bend of the Yellow River, Rui State with the surname Jiang during the Yin and Shang Dynasties, Wei State during the Western Zhou Dynasty, Wei was destroyed by Jin, and Ruicheng County was established in the second year of the Ming Emperor of the Northern Zhou Dynasty (558 years), and is governed by the county seat today.

Ruicheng County, Rui County, Mornan Town, Tandao Village Tandao Temple, because of the "Poetry - False Sandalwood" in the place of False Sandalwood, as well as the "Yu Rui let the field" legend, and attracted my attention.

Where is the place where the sandalwood was cut down in the poem "Sandalwood"? In Zhongtiao Mountain, Tangdao Ridge, Ruicheng County, Ruicheng County, Mornan Township area. The Zhongtiao Mountains were once densely forested and rich in botanical resources, and the hard and delicate texture of the green sandalwood trees was the best wood for making agricultural tools, axles, furniture, and house construction. Felling sandalwood and transporting sandalwood became the daily labor of the people of ancient Wei, and the way of service extended from the mountain to the south to the foot of the mountain, passing through the present Sandalwood Village, and not far away from the mountain is the Yellow River, and the sandalwood felled along the Yellow River and down to the Zhou King's city of Luoyang. Guangxu version of the "Yongji County Records": ancient Wei City, northeast of Zhongtiao Mountain on the Sandalwood Ridge, under the ridge of the Sandalwood Village, all of which are related to the "sandalwood" poem, to the beginning of the Tang Zhenguan, the court is still made of sandalwood in the mountains of Zhongtiao bow as a tribute.

The original Zhongtiao Mountain South solution Mor (Xiezhou - Mornan) highway road class west of the cliffs of the Han dynasty cliffs carved stone, in the 1970s because of the mountain to repair the road was chiseled down, is now stored in the Ruicheng County Museum, the interpretation of the text: "Han / Danyang Sandalwood Road boundary / the position of the king to the three princes". Dayang, now Pinglu, Ruicheng, because in the sun of the big river, Han set Danyang County. The "position to three Gong", is a kind of good luck, blessing language, Han, Wei, Jin, North and South Dynasties in the bronze mirror, common in this "position to three Gong" inscription.

The Yu and Rui let shore, occurred in the late Shang Dynasty, that is Yu (now Pinglu), Rui (now Ruicheng) two countries border border dispute, for many years, and ultimately the natural evolution of the dispute between the two countries, the good Yu, Rui, two kingdoms and did not easily believe that the force, but decided to ask the third party in the judge, which may be the earliest arbitration case. At that time, the vassal Ji Chang (his son, King Wu, after the destruction of the Shang Dynasty and the establishment of the Zhou Dynasty) was well known in the western countries, and was appointed by King Zhou of the Shang Dynasty to be the head of the western vassals, with the name of "Xi Bo". The kings of Yu and Rui decided to go to Zhou to ask Ji Chang to judge the right and wrong. When they entered the Zhou, they saw that those who plowed the land gave way to the shore and those who walked gave way to the road. When they entered the city, they saw that men and women walked on different roads, and that old people did not carry heavy loads. In the imperial court, the scholar gave way to the great minister, and the great minister gave way to the minister. Zhou's civilized and courteous wind, so that Yu, Rui two kingdoms of their own fight for the behavior of the shore of the deep shame: "I fight, the Zhou people are ashamed of, how to be, only to take the humiliation ear." So, before seeing Ji Chang, they returned together, and took the initiative to give the disputed land to the other side, the result was that both sides pushed and refused, and finally formed a piece of idle land, which was later called "Idle Field" or "Idle Plains". This incident "Poetry - Daya - Mian", "Shi Ji - Zhou Ben Ji" and "Confucius family language - good life" and so on are recorded.

Now Pinglu County, Hongchi Township, South Hougou West, Yi Jiagou East, is the legend of the Yu Rui began to fight the end is to let the place, here in the north according to the Central Stripes, south of the Yellow River, soil fertilizer rich, flat ridge straight, a spring, wildflowers in full bloom, butterflies fly bird dance, village village trees, "Idle Spring" has been one of the ancient Pinglu eight scenic spots. With this neighboring Ruicheng Mornan Town, Sandalwood Village, set up a "Yu Rui Erjun Ancestral Hall" (also known as the Temple of Two Wise Men) to commemorate the existing Jin Dynasty "Yu Rui Erjun let the German record" a monument to stand in the temple temple at the original site, in front of the temple there are rumored to be the King of Zhou for the memory of Yu Rui Erjun two planted cypresses.

Sandalwood Temple, also known as Houtu Ancestral Hall, is now dedicated to Houtu Niangiangiang and the twin daughters of Emperor Yao, Emperor Shun's two consorts - E Huang and female Ying. The newly renovated gate, once you enter the door, you can see the two ancient cypresses, said to be Zhou cypress, east male and west female, Pinglu, Ruicheng two counties, each enshrined in its one. Now this temple Pinglu, Ruicheng two counties 13 village **** tube. Every year in March 18 of the lunar calendar after the earth mother of Goddess birthday temple, a sea of people, lively and diverse.

The dedication of the temple is the old, the original only east and west wall, north and south is permeable, there are columns without walls. After adding the front and rear walls. Dedication of the temple behind the main hall is newly built, skipped.

Regardless of the brick carving, stone carving, wood carving, there are regional. Several brick carvings here, not far from the former residence of Jing Yaoyue again see.

Palladium nails are nailed from the outer wall to the beams and pillars inside, connecting the two together firmly to stabilize the house. The palladium nails on the outer wall here are of special shapes, including bats, scorpions, deer, rats and donkeys.

Jing Yaoyue's former residence is located in Ruicheng Mornan Second Middle School campus. Created in the Republic of 12 years (1923), three quadrangle layout, announced in 2004 as a municipal key cultural relics protection units. Started in the 1950s as the school building of Mornan Middle School, has been used until 2011.

Jing Yaoyue (1881-1944), the word too trick, Ruicheng Mornan Town, small temple before the village people. Qing Guangxu 29 years (1903) graduate. The following year, the government sent to Japan to study law at Waseda University. During this period, he joined the League of Alliance. He then founded a magazine to publicize the revolution. After the Wuchang Uprising, he was elected Chairman of the Provincial Representatives Conference. At the founding of the Republic of China, he drafted the Provisional Presidential Inaugural Proclamation and conferred the seal of approval on Dr. Sun Yat-sen as Speaker of the Council at the inauguration ceremony of the President. He participated in the formulation of the Provisional Covenant Law and the Organization Law of the Provisional Government, and was appointed by Dr. Sun Yat-sen as the Undersecretary for Education (Acting President) of the Nanjing Provisional Government and President of the Nanjing University of Political Science and Law in 1912. After the North-South Peace Conference, Jing Yaoyue broke away from the Kuomintang, organized the Political Friends Association, and supported Yuan Shikai. 1917, Zhang Xun was restored to power, and organized the Jingguo Rebellion Army in Shanxi and Henan Province, and served as the Commander-in-Chief, and remained a member of the House of Representatives when the National Assembly was restored for the second time in 1922. After the Northern Expedition, he left politics and devoted himself to academic research. Later, he taught in many colleges and universities, concentrated on writing, for the country to educate, then and Mr. Huang Jigang, known as the "North King South Huang", founded the Summer Institute in the fall of 1937, secretly anti-Japanese activities, refused to take up the Japanese pseudo-political regime in North China pseudo-posts. The Japanese hypocrites took advantage of his serious illness to force him to stay in the Japanese hypocritical Tongren Hospital, and was eventually treated to death at the age of 62.

This is the last (northernmost) two-story library, the staircase behind the library.

The gate of the old residence, the gate is sealed.

This is the courtyard between the main gate and the second door of the outer courtyard, the typical layout, the south of the house facing north, so called the inverted seat, used as an external living room, library, account room, gatekeeper. The second door is the standard "hanging flower door", the second door into the "inner courtyard", coarse make male servants are not allowed to enter. In ancient times, women did not go out of the door, two doors do not step, that is, these two doors.

Every courtyard has a west side door, this is one of the side door.

? A corner of the courtyard as seen from the side gate.

Cooling Temple is a famous temple of the Yuan Dynasty, near Potou Village in Moran Township, founded in the seventh year of the Yuan Dynasty (1303), repaired in the Ming and Qing Dynasties, and the fifth batch of national key cultural relics protection units.

Cooling Temple is located in the two ditches on the earth platform, once was the water of Gong water gurgling, from the temple after the split into two, around to the front of the mountain gate and two water unity. Over the years, the Yellow River has been cut off, not to mention the streams and brooks. Did not see the water, but the ditch next to the temple has a dam built, there is a reservoir, no water.

Only the main hall remains, is repairing meals and construction.

In front of the hall, although everywhere is the vicissitudes of the years dyed, but still let a person feel the majestic momentum.

The hall on both sides of the pedestal and the front wall of the hall embedded in four stone tablets, Maharishi Temple plaque weathered, the entire hall, ancient.

The hall arch five store for double under the ang, ang for the qin face type, before and after the gold columns on each Shi large forehead square across three, the Yuan Dynasty features significant.

? The columns in the main hall are quite thick.

Beam ridge plate inscription can be seen in the Qing Guangxu years for remodeling.

The chanting of sutras and the sound of bells and chimes that purify one's heart, the incense burners that salute the Buddha, and the lingering incense have disappeared in the long river of history, leaving behind a piece of silence. Only every year on the 15th day of the seventh month of the lunar calendar temple fair, the villagers from all over the countryside flocked to hold up the short-lived bustle, a variety of food stalls, department store stalls, agricultural products set up by the roadside, agricultural tricycles, motorcycles, electric cars, bicycles and adults and children crowded slow motion, the gods of the Great Hall of God is also suddenly subjected to a lot of sacrifices and incense, the hustle and bustle of the mundane and the gods are with the gods.

West Mor Town Xiayang Village Fan Gong Fan mother's legacy monument building, built in the Qing Dynasty Xianfeng 3 years (1853), brick imitation wood monument building, single-eave heshan roof, monument niche decorated with "Wan" pattern railings, both sides of the brick couplets: "Kixu in the present levy Shize, the typical since the ancient Yang Gaofeng! ", horizontal inscription: "Sacrifice the world to increase the light". Carving trivial.

The set of beasts also preserved one.

Ruicheng Dongkai Township, Fangjia Village, Wenfeng Tower Located in the southeast of the village on the high wall, the tower is nearly ten meters high, sitting south to north, a layer of 4.7 meters high, 4 meters long side of the brick square platform, the north side of the embedded in the middle of the Qing dynasty Daoguang Wuzi years (1820) built a tower monument carving. The second floor is about 4.7 meters high brick octagonal tower, tower internal hollow, tower brake for stone round, tower body north open an arch.

Wenfeng Tower is located on the high wall, Linli is what? I think it is a fruit cellar ventilation and temperature regulation of the shaft, base high for the enhancement of the effect and anti-theft it.

Shou Sheng Temple Sherry Tower is located in Ruicheng County Sherry East Street. According to the Buddhist text "Dharma Garden Pearl Forest" records, the ancient Indian King Ashoka in China made nineteen Sakyamuni Buddha's real body in the tower of four for the Yao Qin River East Pu board tower, that is, today's Shoushou Sheng Temple Shariputra. The tower was first built in the Eastern Han Dynasty Yongping 10 years (67), Shoushing Temple, the earliest name of the temple was Ashoka Temple, Tang Dynasty, the ancestor of the Huayan, the seven emperor's teacher, Coolie Master rebuilt the temple, the Tang Emperor gave the temple name "Hualin Temple"; Song Emperor Yingzong died, Emperor Shenzong took the throne after the birth of Emperor Yingzong on the third of January as the birthday of Shouxian Festival, and began to give a number of temples throughout the country as the "Shoushing Temple". "Shoushing Temple", this is one of them. At that time, the Shoushing Temple presided over Huirun rebuilt the temple, the existing stupa that is Run Gong Zen Master in the first year of Song Yuanfeng (1078) rebuilt.

The tower sits north to south, plane octagonal, thirteen-story pavilion-style brick tower, 46 meters high. A tower body perimeter of 24.8 meters, the south side of the door, the above layers of the south side of the decorative quarters. One to three layers of eaves with imitation wood construction brick frontal square, set on the arch. Above the fourth layer of stacked eaves.

Since 2003, under the leadership of the county government, Shoushing Temple presided over the Shi Yixi run planning, reconstruction of the temple, and then repair the pagoda, the pagoda repair was completed in 2009. 2013 May was announced by the State Council as the seventh batch of national key cultural relics protection units.

The tower is high, the sky is clear, BaoDuo and song, silver swallow sweeping fly. It is midday, a female resident in front of the tower on the three incense, back into the tower door, sincere chanting went, and then no one trace. However, the pure temple is by no means a piece of pure land, it is said that there is also the competition for fame and fortune, status, and there is also with the mortal world of strife.

Ruicheng Yongle Palace, because the former site in the town of Yongle and named, formerly known as the Great Pure Yang Palace of longevity. 1959 to 1964, Sanmenxia reservoir construction, was relocated to the northern suburbs of Ruicheng County, Ruicheng County, Longquan Village, east of the original Western Zhou Dynasty on the ruins of the ancient Wei capital city, 20 kilometers away from the site of the original. 1961 March was announced by the State Council as the first batch of national key cultural relics protection units.

Lu Dongbin (吕洞宾), born in 798, was the founder of the Quanzhen school of Taoism, and was known as Yan Yan (岩), or "rock". After Lu Dongbin's transformation, the people in his hometown built the "Lu Gong Ancestral Hall" for him, which was changed into the "Lu Gong Guan" in the Jin Dynasty. In the Yuan Dynasty, Taoism flourished, and the "Lu Gong Guan" was demolished to build Yongle Palace. From the Yuan Dynasty Dingzong Guiyu two years (1247) to start construction, to the Yuan Dynasty to Zheng eighteen years (1358) the completion of the murals in the Hall of pure sun, the construction period of more than 110 years.

The main building of the existing Yongle Palace for a door and three halls, a door for the Wuji Gate, three halls for the three Qing Hall, Pure Yang Hall, Chongyang Hall. The whole group of ancient architecture is magnificent.

Modern construction of the new Palace Gate

Palaces, temples and other roofs decorated with "dragon-kissed beasts" to avoid fire, drive demons.

Wuji Hall

Wuji Hall, also known as the Hall of the Three Pristine Ones, is for the "Tai Qing, Jade Genus, on the Qing Yuan Shi Tianzun" of the Hall of God, the main hall for the Palace of Eternal Bliss. Face seven, four deep, eight rack rafters, single roof five ridge roof. The front gable center five and the back gable bright room are partition doors, the rest for the wall. The north center three set up altar, which enshrines the Taoist Yuan Shi Tianzun, Ling Bao Tianzun, Taishang Laojun, collectively known as the three Qing. The four walls of the hall are covered with murals, murals 4.26 meters high, 94.68 meters long, an area of 403.34 square meters, the picture *** there are 286 characters.

Yongle Palace frescoes, is the treasure of China's ancient art of painting, full of three halls, the entire mural **** nearly 1,000 square meters. One of the main hall Wuji Hall mural count 403.34 square meters, the picture is 4.26 meters high, 94.68 meters long, in the history of world painting is also a rare masterpiece. These murals, rich in subject matter, painting skills, inherited the Tang and Song painting techniques, integration of Yuan Dynasty painting characteristics.

Inside Wuji Hall