Traditional Culture Encyclopedia - Traditional festivals - What are the fun places in Dongfang City, Dongfang City Travel Tips
What are the fun places in Dongfang City, Dongfang City Travel Tips
Located in the four more town Rong village north of the pay dragon garden on. The site covers an area of 280,000 square meters, found in 1986, most of which has now been opened up for cultivation of dry garden land, and most of the topsoil part of the cultural accumulation has been destroyed. Analyzing from several natural sections of the site, the cultural layer is 1-2 meters thick, and there are two layers of accumulation.L The upper layer is found to have shells, sandwiched ceramic pieces, geometric printed ceramic pieces and animal bones, and the geometric printed ceramics are mostly grayish-brown in color, wheeled, with decorations such as scratches, chevrons, and ripples, etc., and the vessel types are mainly jars and urns, which is a cultural layer of the Han Dynasty. In the lower layer, shells, sandwiched pottery fragments, ground stone tools and animal bones were found. The sandwiched pottery is almost exclusively plain, mainly brown pottery, with a small amount of polished black pottery. The pottery is handmade, and the vessel types are mainly jars, with popular rim vessels and bridge-shaped ears. Stone tools include trapezoidal stone axes and stone adzes. Most of the limb bones of even-toed animals found have traces of processing such as cutting and scraping, and there are a small number of bone tools and cow teeth, which are the remains of the Neolithic period. Fu Longyuan site is the largest Neolithic site found in Hainan Province. It is now a provincial cultural relics protection unit.
In addition to the Fu Longyuan site of the early Neolithic remains in the East site is the East Xinjie Beiqiu
Xinjie Beiqiu site is a more important cultural remains. The site is located in Dongfang City, North Lai River estuary only 2.5 kilometers. The site distribution range is large, about 16,000 square meters. The cultural layer 0.4-1.0 meters from the surface contains a large number of conch shells, shells and burnt earth, charcoal chips, burnt bones, as well as the remains of beaten stone tools and pottery shards. Stone tools are still made by the percussion method, and few ground stone tools are seen.
The Xinjie site is near the river and by the sea, and snails, mussels and oyster clams on the seashore became the main source of food for the ancient people, and thus a large number of shell remains were found in the accumulation of cultural layers, which is called the Beiqiu site.
The pottery of Xinjie Beqiu Site are sand sandwiched coarse pottery, mainly gray-brown pottery, the fire is general, the pottery is brittle and loose, the wall thickness is not uniform. There are very few shapes, only round-bottomed jars and round-bottomed cauldrons. Generally, they are plain, and a few of them are decorated with coarse rope patterns. These rough rope pattern or reinforcement and other practical value, or used to beautify the pottery, expressed the ancestors of the original aesthetic sense.
Feudal society era
Dongfang Rohyunling - the birthplace of March 3
Rohyunling is located in Dongfang City, Guangba Township, the northeast bank of the middle reaches of the Changhua River, 60 kilometers away from the county town of Basho. March 3 event that originated in Dongfang City, Russia Xianling, has a local household legend. It is said that a long time ago, this cave was the nest of a crow spirit. Crow spirit devouring poultry, trampling crops, but also everywhere to rob the beautiful girls, so that the people around the Li people in fear, can not live and work in peace and happiness. One day, a beautiful Li girl, Rongniang, went to the mountains to pick wild flowers and was caught by the crow spirit in a cave. A Gui, her sweetheart, was devastated. On the third day of the third month of the same year, Gui went to the mountain with a sharp knife and bow and arrow to save her. He fought with the crow spirit on the mountain, but was killed by the crow spirit because of his power. On hearing the news, Ao Niang was y grieved and vowed to kill the crow spirit. She did not show her face, but carefully searched for a chance to kill him. One day, the crow spirit returned from a long journey, very tired, and snored like thunder. Ruoniang quietly went to the crow spirit, pulled out the awl from her hair, and quickly stabbed the crow spirit in both eyes. The raven spirit was blinded and was rushing around in the cave. Oniang took the opportunity to use the bow and arrow brought by Gui to shoot three arrows into the heart of the crow spirit, avenging Gui's death and removing a great evil from the people. After that, Rongniang never married, but every year on the third day of the third lunar month, she went to Rongxian Cave to sing the love song she sang when she fell in love with Agui. Later on, the Li people named the cave as O Niang Cave in honor of O Niang. This mountain was also named Rongniang Nine Peaks Mountain, and on the third day of March every year, the unmarried Li young men and women around the heavily made-up gathering in Rongxianling, singing love songs to find their love interest. This move year by year to expand and universal to Hainan Li compatriots settlements, Hainan Li compatriots become a grand traditional festival.
Oxian Cave formerly known as the Russian Niang hole, the hole in the northeast of the main peak halfway up the mountainside, deep bottomless, winding paths. There are three stone halls inside, which can accommodate tens of thousands of people. The walls of the cave are uneven, each with its own shape, a thousand shapes, intriguing. Below the stone hall, there is running water rotating, wave folding cave cliffs, sound boom, misty water, bleak God cold bones, fade pathos profound. Where this water originates from, where it goes, no one knows for thousands of years.
Oxianling was designated by the Hainan Provincial People's Government in 1988 as a tourist scenic reserve.
The First Spring in Tienan (Han Ma Fu Bo Well)
The First Spring in Tienan is an ancient well of the Han Dynasty, named "Han Ma Fu Bo Well". The mouth of the well is quite large, for the Han brick masonry 8.2 feet square well, and later the villagers will be the Han Dynasty ancient spring well to build a round well, nearly 2,000 years ago. The well is located in the town of eight ten village, the nearly 2000 years of history, the village name traces back to the Eastern Han Dynasty Guangwu Emperor Liu Xiu Jianwu nineteen years (43 AD), Fu Bo generals Ma Aid troops to the south to pacify the cross-toe after the cross-sea into the Qiong guarding the southern border army tenth of the resident. As the army was stationed near the sea, the soldiers and horses suffered from the lack of wells to draw water. Ma Yan organized soldiers in the village next to the "Feilai Temple" at the excavation of the spring, the water quality is sweet, never dry, "Thanksgiving the first sweet spring" of the name. To date, ten villagers are still accustomed to drinking water around the well in the early morning, and the well is still inlaid with the "Han Ma Fubo's Well Monument" erected in the 26th year of the Qianlong reign of the Qing Dynasty (1761 AD).
"Han Ma Fubo Well" is listed as a key protected cultural relic by the Dongfang Municipal People's Government.
Nine Dragons County Ruins
Located in the town of Senshu, west of the village of enrollment in the waterfront. Here there was a nine-dragon mountain, legend has it that there are nine dragons hidden under the mountain, so the county town was built in the nine-dragon mountain and named. According to "Qiongzhou Prefectural Records", "Nine Dragons County since the first year of the Han Yuanfeng (110 years ago), built in Nine Dragons Hill". In the third year of Emperor Yang's Daye (607), Thanksgiving County was established, but the county seat is still in the old site of Jiulong County. During the Zhengtong period of Ming Dynasty (1436-1449), the county seat was moved to Zhonghe Township (now Sensheng). The site of Jiulong County has a history of more than 2,000 years, there are still broken walls of the city, broken bricks and tiles, the county next to the Jiulong Beacon, built in the Ming Dynasty, there are still more than one meter high foundation. The site proves that Dongfang is one of the earlier development of Qiongzhou.
Thanksgiving County Ruins
Located in the town of Sensheng Sensheng village. In the third year of Sui Daye (607), the court set up Thanksgiving County in the old site of Jiulong County in Han Dynasty (west of the present enrollment village of Sensheng Town, west of Beibu Gulf), and the county seat was located in Jiulong Mountain. During the period of Ming Zhengtong (1436-1449), in order to meet the needs of economic development and military defense, the county seat was moved southward to Zhonghe Township (present-day Sensheng Village), and an earthen city was built. According to "Qiongzhou Prefecture Records": "build the city week three hundred and ninety-four zhang, wide one zhang, high zhang two feet, pheasants seven hundred and fifty, nest store two, open the door three." Later, because of the age of dilapidation, collapsed. Qing Kangxi forty-three years (1704) repair. Thanksgiving county seat as the history of the Orient's longest county town lasted more than 500 years. Thanksgiving at that time in the city built the Palace of Learning (Confucius Temple), Chenghuang Temple, Guanyue Temple and the government offices. Today, the city wall only remaining wall base, moat only outside the city southwest are still shallow 6-8 meters wide traces of the city also exists only in the Palace (Temple) and Guan Yue Temple, the rest of the building does not exist. Municipal cultural relics protection units.
Thanksgiving Palace
Also known as the Temple of Literature. Located in the town of Sensheng Sensheng village. Was built in the Song Dynasty, the original site in the present town of sense of the town enrollment village. Ming Hongwu three years (1370) reconstruction. Ming Zhengtong years moved to the present site. Ming Wanli ten - twenty-five years (1582-1597) with the county seat moved to Dayapo (now the town of Shengwang Village). Wanli twenty-five years (1597) the county government moved back to the present site after the reconstruction. It consists of Dacheng Hall, Chongsheng Temple, Minglun Hall and Latticed Star Gate. Qing Jiaqing twenty years (1815), when the county governor to wait for the Chao remodeled Dacheng Hall and Chongsheng Temple. Today, only the remodeled Dacheng Hall is preserved. Minglun Hall and Chongsheng Ancestral Hall have been remodeled for other uses except for the foundation, and the rest of the buildings do not exist. Dacheng Hall plan is rectangular, lifting beam wooden structure, there are 16 columns support, the face of five, 18.5 meters, 10.5 meters deep, heavy eaves hermitage roof. The temple statues, sacrificial vessels and monuments and other cultural relics are gone. Now Dacheng Hall for the town of sensing the use of grain. Municipal cultural relics protection units.
Gu Zhenzhou city site
Located in the northeast of Dongfang Town, Zhongfang Village. According to the "Song will be recorded", the Northern Song Huizong Daguan first year (1107), Tidian Wang Zudao across the sea to see the wind, said the vastness of the land, the county sparse, played in the land of the town of the Shengli state to strengthen the rule. Under the jurisdiction of Tonghua, Sida two counties, holding the ancient Qiongxi to the Wuzhishan hinterland of the main transportation routes. Four years later, in the first year of the reign of Zhenghe (1111), Zhenzhou was abolished due to the fact that "not many goods were traveling, and no one traveled to and fro in the middle of it". Ancient Zhenzhou city for the stone city, square, 200 meters on each side, an area of about 40,000 square meters. Now only see the earth city, open east, south, north three doors. The largest remnant of the city wall 3.5 meters, 1 meter wide at the top. Outside the wall there are 6-8 meters of the moat, the northwest corner of the deepest still up to 3 meters. Outside the east gate, next to the moat is a cemetery, and there is a brick kiln site in the southeast outside the city. The site is now scattered with fragments of bricks and tiles, some of which have stamp marks or writing on them. Unearthed Song Dynasty pottery urns and so on. For municipal-level cultural relics protection units.
Fu Zhenghuo Li
Located in the west corner of the village of Juhou, Sanjia Town, Dongfang City. *** There are four tombs, respectively, buried Northern Song Dynasty scholar Fu Zhen, his father Fu Anhui, uncle Fu Anfu and grandfather Fu Xingchen. Fu Zhen, originally from Wenchang (his father moved to Changhua), the seventh ancestor of the ferry Qiong.
According to "Changhua County Records", the distant ancestor of the Fu clan was from Wanqiu, Henan Province, with the surname Lu. Was in charge of the Qin jade seal "Fu Xi Order", was given the surname "Fu". The first ancestor Fu Youchen, in the Tang Dynasty, Zhaizong Emperor Li Ye Longji two years (889 AD), ordered to cross the Qiong Fu Li merit, awarded hereditary "Marquis of Ten Thousand Households", settled in Wenchang Changsha Town Danshui Village. Fu indeed for the sixth generation grandson, has moved with his father Danzhou Sandu town and Changhua town state.
Fu Zhen, Changhua people. Junior by Su Dongpo spread the influence of the Central Plains culture, calm and studious, proficient in history and economics. In the second year of the Song Dynasty, Emperor Zhao Ji's Daguan (1108 AD), Fu Zhen won the first place in the countryside examination, and became the Zhenzhou "Xie Yuan". The following year, went to the Beijing Imperial College Examination "unprecedented" in the first bachelor's degree, the first bachelor's degree in the history of Hainan. In his later years, he returned to his hometown to teach, for lectures and education, built "Da Sheng Hall", "Xingxianfang", in order to encourage the latter to raise tuition to buy salt fields.
Yushan cliff rock carving
Located in the Oriental Township in the village and Tian'an Township, Chen Long Village, the junction of the Oriental River, Yushan River section (the local people called the stone book River). Carved in the east bank of the river on the boulders, *** there are three. One of the "Yuan army horse to this" stone carving, the word large 20 centimeters, straight yin carving, under which there are human traces of hoofprints. With Ledong County Jianfengling "big Yuan army horse under the camp" stone carving the same font, for the Yuan dynasty marshal Zhu Bin in the to Yuan thirty-one years (1294) in the spring of the first month of the suppression of the Ri Min uprising, in order to show that the virtue and made. The second for the "stone swallowing the stream" stone carving, learning 15 cm and a half square, rectilinear yin carving, Zhu □ Jian inscription, no year. 1923 Chen Hanguang inscribed "Fuzi Hua Zhi" stone carving, the word is 25 cm square, horizontal regular yin carving. Under the 17 cm square "Kui You late fall to the Oriental village meeting" and "Chen Hanguang title", in two lines, are horizontal. For municipal cultural relics protection units.
DaYuan military horse cantonment field
DaYuan military horse cantonment field is located in Xinjie town attached to the horse village.
Attached to the horse village, there are 12 surnames such as Wen, Ji, Fu, more than 1,600 people, of which the surname of Wen is rumored to be the descendants of the famous minister of the Southern Song Dynasty, Wen Tianxiang. To this day, in the nearby gap ridge, there is still a "Dayuan army horse to this" cliff stone carving, supporting the Yuan Dynasty to Yuan seven to sixteen years (1285 ~ 1294), Shizuizu Kublai many times to raise troops to attack the Li, indeed came to the East. Ridge attached to the horse village southeast of the horse track and horse training is 700 years ago, the Yuan Legitimate Hai Bei Hainan Su Zheng Lian Visiting Division of the Department of the Ministry of Metropolitan Army line rate of "Dayuan military horse" military training place.
Dayapo County Ruins
Dayapo County Ruins is located in the town of Shengwang Village, Dayapo, by the mountains and water. Ming Wanli ten years (1582), in order to better control the Lidi and defense against pirates, Thanksgiving County from the township (now sense of the village) moved east of the Daya Slope (now the village of Shengwang), so Thanksgiving County at that time, also known as Daya County. Dayapo Thanksgiving County was square, each side is about 300 meters long, the city wall is about 3 meters high, 3 meters wide at the top, inside the soil outside the stone, the city opened the east, south, west of the three gates and the north of a small door, the door by the triple clay brick. Outside the city there is a protective trench, 5-7 meters wide, the deepest part of the eastern part is still up to 3 meters. The site preserves a 20-meter-long section of stone masonry city wall, unearthed wall foundations of yamen palaces, bricks and tiles of the Ming Dynasty, and ceramics. The site is of great reference value for the study of the politics, economy and military of Thanksgiving County in the Ming Dynasty as well as ethnic relations. It is a municipal-level cultural relics protection unit.
Lou Gong's Tomb
Lou Gong's Tomb is located at the south foot of Zhixianling, east of Bumo Village, Sensheng Town. Lou Gong, name Jifu, the head of the Li ethnic mine, the land official. His tomb was built in Ming Chenghua four years (1468), sitting northeast to southwest, covers an area of about 30 square meters. The tombstone is engraved with the inscription "Tomb of Lou Gong, a magistrate of Thanksgiving County". It is made of granite stone and consists of two parts: the tomb and the stone layer on the top. Stone masonry tomb is divided into five layers, the bottom four layers are rectangular, upward layer by layer to collect points, the fifth is more than the fourth layer of the outstretched 4-8 centimeters, surrounded by the slope into a sloping Valhalla, slope height of 4 centimeters, the fifth layer of the top of the hermit roof of the small stone house. For three courtyards. The first and second into the house were placed in the stone incense burner and tombstone, not clever and exquisite. There is nothing in the third room. The tomb had been robbed. The stone slab of the tomb body was also pried and shifted a few centimeters, but the preservation is basically intact. For the study of the Ming Dynasty's burial system, burial customs and ethnic issues provide a basis. For municipal cultural relics protection units.
Midge ants grave
Midge ants grave is located in Luo belt district month village west dry reservoir along the slope. Tomb owner Gao matter of sound, the end of the Ming Dynasty Thanksgiving County, Beifu Township people (now Luodai Township month village). He was familiar with riding and archery at a young age, and served in the army after becoming an adult, and was very brave and skillful. At the end of the Ming Dynasty, many villages were looted during the "Li Rebellion", and Gao Ziyin led his countrymen to conquer Li, but was defeated. When he retreated, he drove his horse into a dry pond in Yue Village to drink water, and was shot dead in the pond by the pursuing Li people. Legend has it that the corpse floated to the shore and was buried by midges and ants, hence the name "Midge and Ant Grave". The present tomb was rebuilt in the 23rd year of Guangxu in Qing Dynasty (1897). Sitting south to north, covers an area of about 25 square meters. Monument Pavilion, about 3.5 meters high, the tomb sealing soil is about 3 meters high, the tomb in front of the stone monument 3, the main monument in the signature "Daming ancestor of the merits of the loyal and brave taboo sound high three Gong's tomb", the tomb is still well preserved. Municipal cultural relics protection units.
Wang Daoxi's Tomb
Wang Daoxi's Tomb is located in Shisho Village, Luodai Township. Wang Daoxi (1875-1931), the Qing Dynasty Beifu Township, ten village people (now ten villages in Luodai Township), the Qing Xuantong three years (1911) to take the Bugong, the initial award of Jiangxi Zhili State State State Judge, the Republic of ten to fifteen years (1921-1926) for the Thanksgiving County, two elected county commissioner, is Thanksgiving set up in the county with the first main sense of the Thanksgiving County, Thanksgiving people. During the period of his administration, he promoted benefits and eliminated evils, cracked down on corrupt officials, reduced or waived exorbitant taxes, reformed the social atmosphere, advocated the running of schools, and was a clean and honest official, with a commendable political performance, which was embraced by the people of the Euphrasia. Tomb was built in 1931, due to Sun and Chang sense of the two counties celebrities donations to create. Sit west to east. Covering an area of about 100 square meters. Tomb is square, coupon top brick. By the tomb road, monument forest and tomb pavilion composition. The tomb was destroyed during the Cultural Revolution, and was rebuilt by his descendants in 1983. For municipal cultural relics protection units.
Modern
Basho "mass grave"
Located in the southwestern part of the town of Basho beach dunes, an area of about 200 square meters. The area is about 200 square meters.In the fall of 1939, the Japanese invasion army occupied the coastal area of Changguan. In order to plunder the world-famous stone rich iron ore resources, it is from its occupation of Guangzhou, Shanghai, Jiangmen, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan and other places, forced to capture or lure the civilian workers and more than 1,000 British, India, Canada and other countries prisoners of war to Hainan Island, for the construction of stone stone stone mines and their ancillary projects stone eight railroads, the eight port and the Oriental hydroelectric power station as a hard labor. Among them, more than 20,000 laborers were put into the construction of Basho Port. The laborers were persecuted by the Japanese invaders under the force of butchery and whips. From March 1941, when the construction of Basho Harbor began, to May 1943, when the harbor was completed, only about 2,000 of the 20,000-odd laborers survived. The Japanese invaders in the port about 1 km southeast of the deserted beach, dug more than 200 square meters of the pit, the dead will be thrown into the pit, the big pit layers filled with bones, which is the "mass grave." It is the evidence of the Japanese invasion of Qiong, plundering the wealth of the Chinese people and killing Chinese laborers, and it is a classroom for the education of revolutionary tradition and patriotism. Now for the provincial cultural relics protection units. 2012 August was the site of the monument was pushed down by the local government, is preparing to rebuild
Heng four special command site
Located in Xinjie Town, Beili village southwest of the high ground. Beili, facing the Beili port, is the key to land and sea transportation in Qiongxi, has always been a place of war. 1939 autumn, the Japanese invasion of China occupied the Changguan coastal ports, set up in Beili, the Japanese Yokosuka military port of the fourth special Marine Corps Command (referred to as the Yokohama four Special Command), the Japanese invasion forces in the west of Qiongxi is an important military base and massacre of the Japanese soldiers in the devil's lair. After the surrender of the Japanese army, this place was taken over by the Kuomintang forces and became a stronghold of anti-*** and anti-people. After liberation, it was a camp for a department of the ****production party garrison until now. The old site covers an area of more than 2,000 square meters, the existing horizontal four special command office building, an ammunition depot and arsenal. The office building was constructed in the winter of 1939, and is an Oriental-style building with a reinforced concrete structure, a width of 112 meters and a depth of 15 meters, with a concrete and steel reinforced guard tower above the main entrance in the center, and Japanese-style rooms of various sizes separated by wooden boards inside. Now the external appearance is basically intact. It is a municipal-level cultural relics protection unit.
The former site of the Maijiazhi tragedy
It is located in the Maijiazhi shrine at the northwest corner of Gancheng Village in Gancheng Town. The Maijia Ancestral Hall was built in the early years of the Republic of China. on September 3, 1945, the Emperor of Japan announced the surrender of the Japanese without articles, the end of the war of resistance against Japan. At that time, the Qiongya Special Committee South Military Command (specializing in Japanese and pseudo-army surrender and expansion of armed forces) Chang Sensei County Committee sent the second detachment of the third brigade deputy political commissar Zhang Yu and and Chang Sensei Union County deputy county magistrate Wang Tingjun to lead the newly formed eighth squadron and the local militia **** 103 people, to Sensei City outskirts of the activities, ready to accept the Japanese army weapons. However, Zhang and Wang ran blindly, lost their vigilance and drove their troops into Maijiazhi and stationed them there. The Japanese and Japanese forces refused to surrender to the Chinese troops, and the pseudo-army and Japanese recalcitrant forces then took the opportunity to gather more than 300 men and suddenly launched a siege on Maijiazhi. The PLA fought with the enemy for five to six hours, due to the secret cooperation of the Japanese army, coupled with the failure of the Chinese reinforcements, and the mistake of holding on to the Mai Jia Ancestral Hall and refusing to break out. As a result, in addition to four people, Wang, Zhang and the rest of the 97 soldiers died heroically, the Japanese, pseudo-interdicted forces jointly created the "Maijiazhi tragedy". The old site covers an area of about 100 square meters, for the two pattern, by the main room, rooms and corridors. The main house is three rooms in width, 13 purlins in depth, and has a brick and tile structure with a hard roof. In 1983, the people's government carried out maintenance. For the municipal cultural relics protection units.
Liberation of Hainan Martyrs Mausoleum
Located in Xinjie town, west of the village of North Lili, North Lili river bank high ground. April 22, 1950, Huangzhu, the United States Ting battle, the enemy retreat south, the People's Liberation Army 43rd Army, 129 Division, a regiment of more than six hundred miles, 2:00 a.m. on May 1, the enemy stationed in the village of Xiaoling launched an attack, wipe out the enemy, which is the liberation of Hainan's last battle. In the 1950s, to commemorate the liberation of Hainan sacrificed martyrs regulations built. Covering an area of about 1,500 square meters, the mausoleum consists of the main gate, tomb road, square tower, cemetery and monument. The main door is arched, about 6 meters high, 4.4 meters wide, 8 meters on each side of the wings, arched horizontal forehead in the middle of the book "liberation of Hainan martyrs mausoleum. Decorated with flowers and plants on both sides, and extends to the wings. Tomb Road is about 100 meters long, the center of a three-story brick square tower about 4.5 meters high, the top diagonally decorated with four roc birds. The cemetery (mausoleum), constructed of concrete, is slightly square, 13.5 meters long, 12.8 meters wide, and 1.2 meters high, with a central monument, 4.5 meters high, decorated with a five-pointed star at the top. Positive negative engraving ". For the liberation of Hainan martyrs sacrificed "eternal glory". Mausoleum outside the 1-meter-high fence and tomb door. For municipal cultural relics protection units.
Hainan Railway Museum
Hainan Railway Museum is located in Dongfang City, eight town of Binhai South Road, next to the Harbor Hotel, was established in 2005, by the former Hainan Railway Corporation (has been acquired by the Guangdong Railway) office land conversion.
- Previous article:Evaluation,
- Next article:, MILUX system aluminum-clad wood inverted translation window: meet your modern imagination of the window.
- Related articles
- Can I exercise my muscles every day?
- What is the school spirit of No.79 Middle School in Huiji District of Zhengzhou City?
- Mongolia air-dried beef traditional practice daquan
- Donate money to build roads publicity slogan
- Fire nursery rhymes (three-character classic mode)
- The journey makes every effort to rule the new chapter of * * * War 2022.
- Introduce things related to the traditional culture of China to foreign friends.
- Axisymmetric paper-cutting course
- What major do girls study and have good employment prospects?
- Respiratory problems of Tai Ji Chuan 1 15 trailing single whip palm movement