Traditional Culture Encyclopedia - Traditional festivals - Linping Business in Linping Town
Linping Business in Linping Town
Linping is located 20 kilometers northeast of Hangzhou city, where the Shangtang River and the Xiaotang River converge, and it was the first big dock of the east Hangzhou waterway before the end of the Yuan Dynasty, and it is an old town with a history of thousands of years. According to contemporary archaeology, Linping had brick kilns during the Han Dynasty, and was famous for salt production during the Tang Dynasty, and was one of the "Ten Supervisors of Zhejiang" during the Qianyuan Period (758-761).
The town of Linping was established in the first year of the Northern Song Dynasty (988) as one of the "four towns of Renhe". Tianxi in the early years (1017) set up a government liquor store in Linping, "a people's goods until". (Jiajing Renhe County Records, Volume 1) Shaoxing years of the Southern Song Dynasty, the court set up a line in the Zhanjun rewarding wine library in Linping town, "merchants and traders ten times more than in the past, the spokes of the press is not other counties than also."
Linping Lake gradually silted up during the Yuan and Ming dynasties, "frustrated Chau Guanghao, turned into a district of mulberry and hemp," and became the province's famous silk, cotton and hemp, rapeseed and other commodities distribution center, "Haining, Renhe, Shangtang silk in the most trade in Linping." ("Chenghua Hangzhou Prefecture Zhi")
Into the Ming, Linping set up a tax bureau, river berths, in order to levy the questionable commercial tax. Yongle ten years, horizontal pond Linping tax bureau course notes 5142 ingots 2 through 990 Wen, Linping River Park course tax notes 4812 ingots 3 through 380 Wen ("Wanli Hangzhou Prefecture Records"), which shows the prosperity of the business at that time. However, after the Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal was diverted to Xiandang, Linping Town, as a large town in the Song and Yuan Dynasties, was replaced by the rapidly booming Tangqi Town as a trade distribution center.
During the Qing Dynasty, hand-reeling flourished in the four townships of Linping, and almost every family had a silk car, and the cocoons of the fine white ones were reeled, and the second ones were made into silk. To the Yongzheng time (1723-1735 years), Linping has no less than two or three hundred light silk machine ("North Xin Guan Zhi"). In the Qianlong period, the poet Zhai Hao "Linping miscellaneous chants", there are: "two oars ushered in the peddlers more than" the reality. (No inappropriate Zhai undecided manuscript) Volume I) Daoguang thirteen years (1833), the emergence of the budding capitalist economy, Hui-Hang Dajia, even trade silk, set up workshops, open the ceremony. Strength is thicker, employing more "Fang Yonglong south store", "Guangxing when" and "Liheng Square" "Yuan Sheng oil workshop "opened one after another. Linping to sell soil silk, in addition to the four rural farmers, as far as the western part of Haining and Tongxiang, Deqing and other counties, and then sold here to Shanghai, Fujian, Jiangxi and Hangzhou and other places.
"After Guangxu jiawu, the creation of factories, the establishment of chambers of commerce, silk improvement, townships and townships thus rising through." ("Hang County Zhi Manuscript" Volume 13) Guangxu thirty-four years (1908) commercial Suzhou-Hangzhou Railway Hangzhou to Chang'an section was completed, set up a station in Linping, the Republic of China after the Hangtang Highway Road through the town of Linping, and became a hub of land transportation, the town of the south of the store with the increase in businessmen to and from the town, quite lively. In the early years of the Republic of China, there are modern industries. 1924, the opening of Xingji Power Plant, business is also increasingly prosperous. The town has more than 200 large and small businesses.
Anti-Japanese War broke out, Linping suffered Japanese aircraft bombing, heavy losses. During the fall, the Japanese army destroyed Linping Shangtang south bank of the stone, demolition of Yongkang bridge stone steps, base their barracks. Markets withered, the Lane bleak, economic depression, deteriorating, only the rice market only prosperous. Its source of goods, waterways from Guangde, Sian transported to Anhui rice; land from the railroad to Jiangxi rice, the daily flow of more than 1,000 stone (150 catties per stone). Most of its sales to Hangzhou, part of the local supply. Rice from the original 3, suddenly increased to 12.
Before the outbreak of the war, the forces of Japanese businessmen to plunder my economic resources have penetrated Linping, Linping four townships because of the abundance of hemp, a considerable amount of pre-war by the Japanese businessmen in Shanghai, "Jen-Ho Bank" commissioned the Linping buyer Li Hongliang buy, transported by ship through the Grand Canal to Shanghai, and then transferred to Japan. After the fall of Linping, the Japanese businessman introduced high-yield linen varieties, extensive planting, production increased year by year. Formerly a grain and hemp merchants of the traitor Chen Nongsun (and Linping Maintenance Association President) for the agent to take charge of its affairs, set up in Hangzhou, "Yoshida Bank", set up in Linping, "Japan and China Hemp Industry Co. "Nitto" company is responsible for land transportation, "Liji" company is responsible for waterway transportation, not allowed to private transportation, or be severely punished. Resulting in the weaving of the soil hemp cloth came to a standstill, hemp cloth lines have closed down. According to statistics, during the fall of Linping annual loss of 16,000 quintals of silk, 25,000 quintals of ginger, 4170 quintals of hemp cloth, hemp and sugar cane has not been counted. (Hangzhou County Zhi Manuscript, Volume 11).
After the victory in the war, in order to clean up business, in the Republic of China in 35 years (1946) for business registration, Linping town has 24 industries, 360 merchants. Among them: 13 silk and cloth industry, the North and South goods industry 26, Canton goods industry 10, wine sauce industry 22, 9 national pharmaceutical industry, food industry 13, tea store industry 33, photo industry 3, hotel industry 5, pork industry 22, cigarette industry 17, dyeing and washing industry 6, pastry industry 26, mutton industry 12, fried goods industry 16, paper industry 9, grocery industry 24, soil silk industry 9, cloth and hemp industry 32, 37 in the grain industry, 8 in the porcelain mat industry, 5 in the western medicine industry, 2 in the wood industry, and 10 in the incense and candle industry. ("Hang County Journal Draft")
From August 1955, Hang County to Linping as a pilot, the first of the department stores, new drugs, stationery and paper three industries to carry out socialist transformation. 1956 into a climax, February 21, the town of 44 industries in 453 of the 386 private businessmen asked for reform. The following day, a thousand people held a general meeting, publicly announced: 28 direct transition, 51 public-private partnership, 137 on behalf of the purchase and sale, 154 cooperative stores, 21 cooperative groups, 62 suspended transformation, the completion of the socialist transformation of private business in Linping Township.
Linping since ancient times, "township feet" far away, east of Xu Village, south to Wengjiabu, Qiaosi, west to Xiaolin, Xingqiao, north and Wuhang, Bolu, more than 20 miles in the area of the farmers, where the purchase of major commodities and the sale of large quantities of agricultural and sideline products, are gathered in the city of Linping. Linping's commercial center east to Guifang Bridge, west to Ximao Bridge, north to Gengshen Bridge. Qing Xianfeng the end of the year, the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom war on the Linping business has caused considerable impact on the neighborhood shrunk to the north of the Shangtang River, west to the Guangyansi, east to the Meitanyan, north to the North Temple Lane, the Waterwheel River a line of the south, and its outside are more desolate. To the Qing Guangxu two years (1876) after the reconstruction of Yongkang Bridge, store houses slightly to the west. At the beginning of the Republic of China, Hangtang Highway was built, Zhongshan Bridge and Xiyang Bridge were constructed, and there were power plants, Catholic Church, Jesus Church and other buildings to the south of Shangtang River, which slightly improved the townscape. During the Republic of China, most of the commercial stores in Linping were concentrated in the north of Shangtang River, the steep door for the center of the area, including the east from the East Street Guifang Bridge, west to the West Street Zhongshan Bridge, that is, the old saying, "on the street," a section of the North Street from the steep door to the north of the Gengshen Bridge, the North Temple Bridge area, with a large number of stores.
Linping since ancient times, rich in produce, Renhe Wu Zan "Wulin Chronicle" cloud: "Hangzhou Dongyuan family, four times planting vegetables for sale, as far as Linping Chang'an, are carried by boat." (Dongcheng Miscellany, Volume 1) (Miscellaneous Records of Dongcheng, Volume 2) The old commercial firms of Linping flourished in the late Qing and Republican periods. Jule Park, Zhai Hengtai, a number of centuries-old stores and well-known old stores have long been an important part of the culture of Linping.
JuLeYuan Restaurant
Originally known as "Natural Hotel", the original site in Linping East Street, opened in the early years of the Qing Dynasty Guangxu. The founder, Zhou Yongshun, was a native of Huli Village, Linxi Township, Jixi County, Anhui Province, who was unemployed in Linping and financed by his fellow villagers in Hui Gang to build this restaurant. Republic of China in six years (1917) the original store was burned, so moved to the steep door to reopen, in order to avoid the use of "burning" sound, and then renamed the "poly park", store facing south, the main house two floors and two bottoms,
Poly park restaurant business authentic
Juluo Yuan Restaurant operates authentic "Huibang" cuisine, which is characterized by bright red color and heavy gravy and oil. The daily supply of dishes have hundreds of varieties, more famous: braised paddle, rotten paste eel, three shrimp tofu and so on. Especially the most prestigious braised paddle - as raw materials for grass carp, a few days in advance has been stocked in the Shangtang River bamboo cage with the water, in order to solve the fishy earthy taste, grass carp must be killed live now burned, tender meat, golden red color, glutinous with tough, fragrant, appetizing. It operates more than 50 varieties of noodles such as shrimp noodles, shrimp popped eel, three fresh noodles, slice of Sichuan.
During the Republic of China period, visitors from Shanghai, Hangzhou and Liping often drank and dined here during the plum-viewing season at Chaoshan Mountain in early spring. The famous writer Mr. Yu Dafu once patronized this store, which he recorded in his famous article "Linping Mountaineering".
In December 1955, when the private commercial transformation, nine restaurants in the Steeple Gate Jule Park site to set up a "public-private partnership peace canteen", 1963 renamed "Linping restaurant". 1975 moved to 15 North Street. In October 1985, the restoration of the name "Jule Park Restaurant".
Yonglong North and South Goods Store
Originally known as "Fang Yonglong", it was founded in April 1833, the thirteenth year of the Daoguang period of the Qing Dynasty. In Linping East Street No. 282, the original store for the three floors and three bottom, north-south, wooden structure, rows of door panels. Later, because of the heavy fire, in the Republic of China twenty-third (1934), the facade was changed into a fire brick wall, Shiku wall door. Doing business in the right way, the real goods at low prices, so business is very prosperous. In the early years of Guangxu, once in Hangzhou Hushu and Hangzhou County bottle kiln two places to open "Fang Yuanlong" and "Fang Ruilong" branch. Until the Guangxu store owner Fang Ruting, renamed "Swimming Dragon". Swimming Long business North and South goods, dried fruits, tea, pickles, homemade cakes. The main products are square cloud slice (also called bucket square slice, full of peach slice), white hemp slice, cloud slice cake, hemp cake candy, inch gold sugar, hemp slice sugar, walnut cake, pepper peach slice and so on a dozen kinds. The most prestigious number of Fang Yonglong cloud cake, its characteristics, a foot cake for three hundred pieces, thin as paper, sweet as honey, can be folded and rolled, ignition can be ignited, the creator is Wang for three masters. Fang Yonglong cloud cake of good quality, and make Yonglong reputation. In 1956, the public-private partnership, the store number remains unchanged. 1958, to the Linping Supply and Marketing Association; 1963 to the state-run business, renamed "state-run Linping cigarettes and sugar two stores".
Jai Hengtai official sauce garden
Site is located in Linping Town, North Street. In the Qing Xianfeng ten years (1860) from the Peng Jia Bu set up to Linping town, the garden site was first set up steep door. Workshop is located in North Street, under the Zhai Hengtai, West Hengtai, South Hengtai, North Hengtai 4 stores. In the sixteenth year of Qing Guangxu (1890), it began to brew yellow wine and make soy sauce. In the fourth year of the Republic of China (1915), Zhai Hengtai began to make sauce and its products. Due to sufficient economic strength, excellent product quality, good management and high reputation, Zhai Hengtai developed into the largest sauce garden in Linping area. On the eve of liberation, he had assets of 520 million old coins. Zhai Hengtai mainly produced and operated yellow wine, soy sauce, rice vinegar and pickles, and its brewed soy sauce (Thai oil), rose vinegar, double-inserted melons (two melons) and local yellow wine were famous. Especially the Thai oil for the most, its production of soil yellow wine, are taken from the source of the water flowing into the Linping Mountains of Mukyo Hamama brewing, and to ensure that the aroma of delicious, equally popular with the people.
In 1956, the public-private partnership, retail sector, into the Linping Supply and Marketing Association. 1965 renamed "local state-owned Linping Brewery". 1983 renamed "Hangzhou City Linping Winery", went bankrupt in 1997.
Hundred Years of Huichang
Huichang was founded in 1800, the fifth year of Jiaqing in the Qing Dynasty. During the Daoguang period of the Qing Dynasty, the candied fruits produced by Huichang were chosen as tribute by the Daoguang Emperor, and from then on, Huichang's reputation rose and its business became bigger and bigger. At the end of the Qing Dynasty, Huichang became the "designated supplier" of the Qing Dynasty's Imperial Palace (the Ministry of the Interior). Huichang wholesale and retail, with candles, candied fruit, tea, lotus root powder four workshops, in addition to the distribution of candles, but also candied fruit, tea, fried foods, North and South fruits, seafood and other more than 200 kinds of goods. The traditional products include: green plums, white plums, sugar lotus root, cherry preserves, sugar Buddha's hand, sweet green fruits, honey scented Yuan, red and green silk, hemp crispy candy, peach crisp, cloud cake, pine nut candy, inch gold sugar, lotus root powder, colorful eggs, dragon and phoenix candles, and more than a hundred other kinds of candles. By the time the war was won, Huichang already had 18,000 yuan of capital, nearly 100 employees, 94 stacks, and developed into one of the largest in the food industry, with a registered capital of 150 million yuan in the thirty-fourth year of the Republic of China (1945).
The century-old Huichang created many "firsts" in the modern commercial history of Yuhang -- in the Republic of China, Huichang was the first to use fluorescent lamps for lighting in stores; it was the first to use glass counters for displaying commodities; Huichang was also the first to use glass bottles for sealing containers. It was also the first manufacturer of candied plums to use glass bottles to seal them.
In the 1920s, Mr. Lu Yimei, a shareholder of Huichang, was friends with Wu Changshuo, a famous jinshi master, and his son, Mr. Wu Dongmai, who came to Huichang North and South Goods Store many times to taste Huichang's preserves, pastries, and other specialties. 2003, Hangzhou Hundred Years Huichang Foods Co. In 2006, "Hundred Years Huichang" was approved by the State Trademark Bureau of China, and in 2009, "Hundred Years Huichang" was named by Hangzhou Municipal Government as one of the first batch of "Hangzhou Famous Old Trademarks". In 2010, "Centennial Huichang" was named "Zhejiang Time-honored Brand" by Zhejiang Provincial Government. Sugar coloring technique inherited by "Hundred Years of Huichang" is declared as "Hangzhou Intangible Cultural Heritage List".
Oriental Inn
Originally known as Donghu Inn, located in Linping Town, West Street (now Linping Hotel site), opened in the fourth year of the Republic of China (1915), the two-story, three-room hall house plus two compartments, **** there are 28 rooms. Later renamed Oriental Hotel. 1956, Linping town, four private hotels, merged to form a "public-private East Lake Hotel". Headquarters is still located in West Street, set up a branch next to the Linping Railway Station, and then in East Street and North Street, each set up a branch. 1979 because of the need to build the county government hospitality, the headquarters moved to the railway station branch, and expansion, the East Lake Hotel was renamed "Station Hotel", and then renamed "Red House Hotel
Hui Chang Shun paper store
Opened in the Republic of China in the twenty-seventh year (1938), the owner of Zhang Yongyan, capital of 49.88 million yuan, there are three masters and ten apprentices. The store is located in Linping Town, North Street, a double-room store, another three paper warehouses in the front cross lane, the store's main business books and paper, stationery, characterized also by the front store after the workshop type. Its sales of a variety of books, from woodblock watermarking, cutting, integration, binding, all one-stop manual operation. Because of its proportionate seasoning, the printed pages of the account clear lines, color without intensity; watermarking, positive and negative, left and right "nose" together on the lining of the same; into a book after the appearance of neat and beautiful, no missing pages in the book. Because of the quality of reputation, sales are very large, not only in the town of Linping, and hot sales of Haining, Tongxiang and other surrounding areas, while the wholesale supply to the retail stores. 1956 on the private sector transformation: printing production into the Linping Printing House; retail into the commercial system of the department store.
- Related articles
- The sequence of cooking steps
- What are the specialties of Sansui?
- What is a broad-based index fund?
- How to practice fancy football?
- Kimchi is a necessary food for Koreans. Why is kimchi so popular with Koreans?
- Blue cloth color
- Wisdom tree knows the answer to the exam in Chapter 2023 of Digital Photography Raiders (Zhengzhou University).
- Introduction to the complete works of Ruyi TV series
- Barber store attraction promotion method
- The Tang monk is a Chinese monk, why is it famous in India?