Traditional Culture Encyclopedia - Traditional virtues - Hebei Province Shijiazhuang City, Xingtang County belongs to which province
Hebei Province Shijiazhuang City, Xingtang County belongs to which province
Xingtang County is located in the southwestern part of Hebei Province and belongs to Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province. South from Shijiazhuang 45 kilometers, north from Beijing 240 kilometers. Area of 1025 square kilometers, jurisdiction over 15 townships (towns), 330 administrative villages, population of 420,000 people, mainly to planting, farming-based.
Xingtang County has 4 townships and 11 townships: Longzhou Township, Nanqiao Township, Shangbei Township, Oral Township, Doyanggang Township, Anxiang Township, Zhili Township, Shitong Township, Zhaiying Township, Chengzhai Township, Shangfang Township, Yuting Township, Beihe Township, Shangyanzhuang Township, Jiukouzi Township.
History
According to "Zhengding Fu Zhi" and "Xingtang Xin Zhi", "At the beginning, Emperor Yao sealed in Tang. The village of Tangcheng in the north of present-day Dingzhou was the site. Later, the marquis to return, the rule of Pingyang that is the throne, the south line of experience, the name of Xingtang Yi thus also began.
Qin set South Xingtang County, the Northern Wei Dynasty to "South" word for Xingtang County, later had a name Zhangwu County, Yongchang County, Heng Yang County. The name was later changed to Zhangwu County, Yongchang County, Hengyang County, etc. The name was resumed in Ming Dynasty.
Historical Xingtang:
Xingtang County has a long history, a long history, the history of Fucheng, Ziyang, Yuting, Zhangwu, Yongchang, etc., according to the South Wangzhuang, the South Jiasu unearthed artifacts, as early as in the Neolithic era there are human beings in this place to live, labor and living.
Yao from Tang (now Dingzhou North Tangcheng Village) to Pingyang that is the throne (2357 years ago), southbound through this place, because the name of the South Xing Tang.
Summer, Shang and Zhou belonged to the state of Jinzhou and Jizhou.
During the Spring and Autumn Period, it belonged to the state of Xianyu. At the beginning of the Warring States period, it belonged to the state of Zhongshan, and after the destruction of Zhongshan by Zhao (296 BC), it belonged to the state of Zhao. In the eighth year of King Huiwen of Zhao (291 BC), the city of Nanxingtang was built.
In the twenty-sixth year of Emperor Qin Shihuang (221 BC), the world was divided into thirty-six counties, and Zhending was cut off to set up South Xingtang County, with its seat in the present-day village of the former county, which belonged to Julu County. In the first year of the Second Dynasty (209 BC), Wuchen was established as the King of Zhao, belonging to Zhao.
At the beginning of the Western Han Dynasty, it belonged to Hengshan County of Zhao. At the time of Emperor Wen, Hengshan was changed to Changshan County and belonged to Changshan. In the third year of Emperor Jingdi (154 BC), Xia changed Changshan County into Zhongshan State, which belonged to Zhongshan. The Eastern Han Dynasty was due to it.
In the Three Kingdoms, Wei changed South Xingtang to belong to Changshan State.
Jin and Houzhao, Qianyan, Qianqin, Houyan, all belonged to Changshan County.
The Northern Wei Dynasty changed the name of Xingtang to Xingtang County, which belonged to Hengshan County. Taihe fourteen years (490 years) Xingtang changed the Tang County, the county seat moved to the Lady City (now Quyang County, Shicheng area). In the twenty-first year (497), the county was abolished and the county seat was returned. In the middle of Xiping (about 517), the county seat was moved to Calvary City, which is now Longzhou Town. In the Sui Dynasty, it belonged to Hengshan County.
The Tang Dynasty followed. In the second year of Changshou (693), Zhou was changed to Zhangwu County. In the first year of Shenlong (705), it was renamed Xingtang County. In the third year of the Dali era (768), the state of Xingtang was set up in the state of denigration, with jurisdiction over Lingshou, Quyang, and Xingtang. In the ninth year (774), the state was abolished, and the county belonged to Hengzhou.
At the beginning of Kaiping of Houliang in the Five Dynasties (907), Xingtang was again changed to Zhangwu County. In the first year of the Later Tang Dynasty (923), it was renamed Xingtang County. In the first year of Tianfu of the Later Jin Dynasty (936), Xingtang was renamed Yongchang County. In the first year of Qian_Yuan (948) of the Later Han Dynasty, it was renamed Xingtang County.
Song belonged to Zhending Prefecture.
Yuan changed Xingtang to Hengyang County, which belonged to Baoding Road.
Ming was still Xingtang County and belonged to Dingzhou of Baoding Prefecture.
Fuping County was annexed during the Kangxi period of the Qing Dynasty. It belonged to Dingzhou.
Republic of China in 3 years (1941) belongs to Baoding Road, 17 years (1928) abolition of the Road, under the jurisdiction of Hebei Province. 27 years (1938) the establishment of Jinchahi Border Region, belonging to the western Jixi District, the fall of the same year, was assigned to the western Jixi District three special areas, in 29 years (1940) changed to the Jixi five special areas, in 32 years (1945) the fourth special area of the Jinchahi District, in 35 years (1946) changed to the third special area of the Ji-Jin District, and the third special area of the Ji-Jin District, in 32 years (1945) the fourth special area of the Ji-Jin District.
In the fall of 1949, Chahar Province, Jianping Prefecture, after the fall of the establishment of Hebei Province, and then assigned to the Dingxian Prefecture. 1954 Shijiazhuang Prefecture. 1958, Xingtang and Xinle County merged with the two counties as Xinle County. 1961 December Xin, Xing two counties separate. 1962 reset Xingtang County. 1970 Shijiazhuang Prefecture renamed Shijiazhuang area, Xingtang under the. 1993, the Shijiazhuang Prefecture. The abolition of Shijiazhuang area, Xingtang County belongs to Shijiazhuang City.
In December 1961, the restoration of Xingtang County, and adjust the size of the commune, respectively, the establishment of graveyard platform, Qi Village, the only Yanggang, Jiazhuang, Nanqiao, North Longgang Commune, the rest of a natural town, six natural villages for the city of Guan Commune. In 1984 the county canceled the people's commune, change the community for the township (town), the jurisdiction remains unchanged; brigade to village committee. 1996 township and town work, the original 28 townships (towns) adjusted to 15 townships (towns).
In 2000, Xingtang County governed 4 towns and 11 townships. The total population of 395,382 people, the townships population: Longzhou Township 58171 Nanqiao Township 31260 Shangbei Township 16005 Oral Township 23030 Duiyanggang Township 38622 Anxiang Township 38850 Zhili Township 41219 City with the Township 22038 Zhaiying Township 33278 Chengzhai Township 20122 Upper Fang Township 24364 Yu Ting Township 20927 Beihe Township 6994 Shangyanzhuang Township 5523 < /p>
Jiukouzi Township 14979 (according to the fifth census data; unit: people)
Administrative divisions
Anxiang Township The township government is located at No. 521, Antai Street. Area 64.28 square kilometers, population 39,300. Jurisdiction of 22 village committees: Xi'anxiang, Dong'anxiang, Penwei, North Xiexian, Dongzheng, Dongzhengren, Yuehuozhi, Mihozhi, Hujiazhuang, Dongliuying, Xiliuying, Beizhangwu, Xingjiazhuang, Changxiang, Dongfuliu, Xifuliu, Beifuliu, Zhongfuliu, Zhanghokou, Xizheng, South Zhangwu.
Chengzhai Township Township government in Jianlin Street 56. Area of 60.17 square kilometers, population of 20,100 people. Jurisdiction of 25 village committees: Beichengzhai, Nanchengzhai, Xichengzhai, Hexi, Sizhuang, Xingjiazhuang, Yangxiakou, Beihao Yu, Nanchengzhuang, Auzili, Zhongwangzhuang, Chenjiazhuang, Zhangjiazhuang, Beijiau, Shangzhiyang, Jia Nanzhuang, Nanchengzhuang, Beijiazhuang, Sitou, Nanchengzhuang, Yingnan, Nanduzhuang, Beiduzhuang, Dongjiazhuang, Houjiazhuang.
Zhili Township Township Government in Zhili Village. Area of 62.20 square kilometers, population of 39,700 people. Jurisdiction of 19 village committees: only Li, Beicun, Jiyang, Baimiao, Baimiaozhuang, Nanshou, Wang Ying, Huoluoying, Huocun, Lianjiazhuang, South Goryeo, North Goryeo, Xijiazhuang, Dongxiu, Xijia, Xicun, Xicun, Qincheng Village, Dongjia.
Shi Tongxiang township government stationed in Xingz Road. Area of 28.15 square kilometers, population of 21,600. Jurisdiction of 15 village committees: Zuo Shi Tong, Wang Shi Tong, Li Shi Tong, Tong Shi Tong, Yu Shi Tong, East Waren, West Waren, Xi Nanzhuang, Majiazhuang, Tunzhao, West Huotong, East Huotong, Gaojiazhuang, West Tayuzhuang, East Tazizhuang.
Zhaiying Township The township government is located at No. 6 Justice Street. Area of 71.16 square kilometers, population of 33,100. It has 29 village committees: South Zhaiying, North Zhaiying, Wuzhigou, Xiawangzhuang, Dongshi, Yihe Village, Dongshizhuang, South Shizhuang, West Shizhuang, North Shizhuang, Songying, Gangtou, Xiayanzhuang, Xinzhuang, Kangzhuang, Mingbou, Frozenzhuang, Beiqie Au, South Qie Au, Goubei, Zhaijiazhuang, Shanglongmen, Zhonglongmen, Hailongmen, Shanshaiba, Renjiazhuang, Xiaoxinzhuang, and Zhaotou.
Yuting Township The township government is located at No.5 Beiping Road. Area of 54.34 square kilometers, population of 21,700. Jurisdiction of 16 village committees: West Yuting, East Yuting, Tunli, Guanzhuang, Fengjiazuo, Guyangguan, Xibiao, Yitaitou, Quanzitou, Gao Ling, Miaoshang, Sujiazuo, Lijiazhuang, Bailizhuang, Dongchengzai, Xichengzai.
Beihe Township Township Government in Beiping Road, No. 8. Area of 41.32 square kilometers, population 0.75 million. Jurisdiction of nine village committees: Beihe, Nanhe, Longxingzhuang, Jingsi, Zhujiazhuang, Anjiayu, Dongkotou, Xike.
Shangfang Township Township Government is located in No. 6, Weimin Road. Area 40.77 square kilometers, population 14,200. Jurisdiction of 20 village committees: Shangfang, Yang Chai, Lao Niu Gou, East Jindi, West Jindi, South Chengzai, West Chengzai, Beiling, Xuyue, Zhao Yangguan, Hou Yangguan, Dawang Yangguan, Xiaowang Yangguan, Yuan Yangguan, Fan Jiazuo, Longdong, Li Yangguan, Ziyangguan, Yan Yangguan, Zhou Yangguan.
Shang Yanzhuang Township Township Government in Xinguang Road No. 207. Area 58.62 square kilometers, population 0.61 million. Jurisdiction of 15 village committees: Shangyanzhuang, Shangwangzhuang, Xiawangzhuang, Zhengkuchi, Qiekuchi, Shang'anli, Chedian, Dongjiazhuang, Mijiazhuang, Jiangjiayu, Guajiayu, Shifang, Shifodian, Tagou, Shenshu.
Township Profile
Longzhou Zhen (Longzhou Zhen) Area 49.99 square kilometers, population 64,393. The town government is located in Longzhou Street, zip code 050600. [District] 33 village committees under the jurisdiction of 8 neighborhood committees. [History] According to the "Xingtang Xinzhi": "At the beginning, the emperor sealed in Tang. Today, the village of Tangcheng in the north of Dingzhou is other. Later, the lords to return, at Pingyang that is the emperor, the land line experience, the name of Xingtang Yi thus began. According to "Zhengding Fu Zhi": "Xingtang County Xiping (Northern Wei Xiaoming Emperor's year, AD 516-518 years), moved to rule the calf Qiancheng, Yitong old records. Today, thirty miles north of the county of Xingtang old city, commonly known as the old" 1945 liberation of the county, built Xingtang County, nine districts. In 1947, the implementation of land reform. 1953 to do agricultural production mutual aid groups, the establishment of primary agricultural production cooperatives in 1954, 1956 to build senior agricultural production cooperatives. 1958 when the people's communalization, the establishment of the Chengguan People's Commune, there are 63 natural villages. 1961 December restoration of the Hsingtang County for the Chengguan Commune. 1984 to change the community for the town, the precincts remain unchanged. 1996, the former Qicun Township, Chengguan Township, the former Qicun Township, the townships are the same. The former Qicun Township, Chengguan Township, and Tomb Terrace Township were combined into Longzhou Township.
Shangbei Zhen (Shangbei Zhen) area of 21.36 square kilometers, population of 17,123 people. The town government is located in the west street town hall road 13, zip code 050600. [District] under the jurisdiction of 17 village committees. [History] on the monument village has a long history, it is found that in ancient times (about 206 BC after) there was a flood flood, white waves, a sea, huts drifted, there is a survivor, climbed on the top of the monument, hands embrace, was not swept away by the water, was spared in a difficult time. Later, it will take this name for the upper monument so far. The township government to take the name of its premises on the monument commune. 1952 to do agricultural production mutual aid groups, in 1954 to build Xingtang County, four districts on the monument, the south of the north, Qi after the Chen Magnet ditch township. The same year the establishment of primary agricultural production cooperatives, 1956 senior agricultural production cooperatives. 1958 when the people's communalization on the monument people's commune, there are 67 natural villages. 1961 communal scale adjustment. In 1961, the size of the commune was adjusted. 12 villages in the north were set aside to establish the Shangziyang Commune, 13 villages in the northwest were set aside to establish the Beichengzhai Commune, 7 villages in the west were set aside to establish the Renjiazhuang Commune, 11 villages in the south were set aside to establish the Xiayanzhuang Commune, 13 villages in the south were set aside to establish the Nanzhaiying Commune, and the rest of the 12 villages were still the Shangbiani Commune.In 1984, the whole county canceled the people's commune, and the commune was transformed into townships, with the precincts remaining unchanged, and the brigades were changed to the village committees. In 1996, the county carried out the work of combining townships and townships, changed to Shangbei Township.
Nanqiao Town (Nanqiao Zhen) area of 62.5 square kilometers, population 31,565. The town government is located in Nanqiao village Xiangyang Street 13, zip code 050600. [District] 17 village committees under the jurisdiction. [History] According to an inscription during the Ming Jiajing period (1522-1566 A.D.), "The village was named Nanquhe for its location on the south bank of the Qu River." In 1937, the name was changed to Nanqiao according to the bridge over the Qu River. 1952, mutual aid groups were set up, primary agricultural production cooperatives were set up in 1954, and senior agricultural production cooperatives were established in 1956. 1958, when the people's commune was socialized, Chengguan People's Commune was established, and it was the administrative district of Nanqiao. 1961, the scale of the commune was adjusted, and 10 natural villages were designated to set up the Nanqiao Commune. 1984, the whole county abolished the people's communes, and the communes were transformed into townships (towns), with the same jurisdiction. In 1984, the county canceled the people's commune and changed the commune to township (township) with the same jurisdiction. In 1996, the county carried out the work of townships and towns, the former North Longgang Township, Nanqiao Township, Nanqiao Township.
Oral town (Koutou Zhen) Area 145 square kilometers, population 23,888. The town government is located in the North Street 259, zip code 050600. [District] 41 village committees under the jurisdiction. [History] oral system of historical village. Built at the foot of the southwestern side of Peacock Hill. It is a necessary route to the mountainous area in the north of the county and Fuping County. Because it is at the mouth of the mountainous area, it is named Oral (village) after the topography. The township is named Oral Township after its location. After the July 7 Incident in 1937, Xingtang County set up the General Mobilization Committee and established the first district of Xingtang County in October, i.e., Oral District, which governed the villages north of Oral. 1953, Oral Agricultural Production Mutual Aid Groups were set up, the Primary Agricultural Production Cooperative Society was established in 1955, and the Senior Agricultural Production Cooperative Society was set up in 1956, and the Oral People's Commune was established when the People's Communalization was carried out in 1958, which consisted of 121 natural villages. In 1961, when the size of the commune was adjusted, 29 villages in the west were set aside to set up the Shangyanzhuang Commune; 25 villages in the northwest were set aside to set up the Shanglianzhuang Commune; 22 villages in the north were set aside to set up the Jiukouzi Commune; 22 villages in the northeast were set aside to set up the Yangjiazhuang Commune; 12 villages in the south were set aside to set up the Qintai Commune; and the rest of the 11 villages were still the Oral Communal Commune.In 1984, the whole county abolished the People's Communal Commune, and changed the community to townships, with no change in the jurisdiction. The jurisdiction remained unchanged. In 1996, when the townships were merged, Qintai Township, Oral Township and Yangjiazhuang Township were merged into Oral Township.
Jiukouzi Xiang covers an area of 144 square kilometers and has a population of 15,429 people. The township government is located in Jiukouzi Village, No. 138 Shitong Road, Zip code 050600. [District] 36 village committees under the jurisdiction. [History] The village takes its name from the topography. This place is the confluence of several branch ditches upstream of the Oral Reservoir, locally known as "the mouth of the Nine Rivers", so it is named Jiukouzi (village). The township government took the name of Jiukouzi Township, which was under the jurisdiction of Oral District after the July 7 Incident in 1937, and the political district was changed continuously after that. 1953 Agricultural Production Mutual Aid Groups were set up, Primary Agricultural Production Cooperatives were established in 1954, and Senior Agricultural Production Cooperatives were set up in 1956, and the People's Communalization in 1958 resulted in the establishment of the People's Commune. In 1958, when the people's commune was established, the Oral People's Commune was set up as the Jukouzi Management District. 1961, when the scale of the commune was adjusted, 22 villages were set aside from the northern part of the Oral Commune to establish the Jukouzi Commune. 29 villages in the western part were set aside to establish the Jukouzi Commune. In 1984, the whole county abolished the people's commune and changed the commune to township, with the same jurisdiction. In 1996, the township was merged with the township, and Jukouzi Township and Shanglianzhuang Township were combined into Jukouzi Township.
Duyanggang Xiang covers an area of 38 square kilometers and has a population of 39,795. The township government is located in the village of Duyanggang Guangming North Road, zip code 050600. [District] under the jurisdiction of 16 village committees. [History] Duiyanggang was built in the Northern Song Dynasty during the Yuanfu period (1098-1100 AD), and was named Qianjiadian for its auspicious and prosperous meaning. According to the myth, a white stone goat came from the west in ancient times, and a magician cut off its head with vermilion sand and a wooden knife, and its body was left on the sandy hillock in the west of the village, which gave the place the name of DuoYangGang. Later, people felt that "thousand families" seems to have the meaning of limitation, it gradually replaced the village name with the name of the place. The township government borrowed the name of the resident, named DuoYang. 1953 run agricultural production mutual aid level, 1954 set up primary agricultural production cooperatives, 1956 built senior agricultural production cooperatives. 1958 people's commune when belonging to the ChengGuan commune, for the DuoYangGang management area. 1961 commune adjusted the scale, from the ChengGuan commune, set aside 7 villages to establish DuoYangGang commune. 1984 county canceled the people's commune, change the community to township. In 1984, the county canceled the people's commune, changed the community for the township (town), the jurisdiction remains unchanged, the brigade was changed to the village committee. 1996 county to engage in the work of townships and towns, will be the original DuoYangGang township, JiaZhuang township for the DuoYangGang township.
Anxiang Xiang covers an area of 64.27 square kilometers and has a population of 40,142 people. The township government is stationed at No.521, Antai Street, Xi'an Xiang Village, Zip code 050600. [District] 22 village committees under the jurisdiction of the township. [History] It is found that in the Song Dynasty, between the two villages of Dong, Xi'an Xiang, there is a small river flowing north-south, those who live in the west called the west bank on the west bank, and then take the harmonic, called Xi'an Township. Jin Dading years (A.D. 1161-1187) built "Xiang Yan Temple" to the temple was changed to Xi'an Xiang. It means that the two villages respect Buddha and abide by the law, and live and work in peace and happiness. The township government to take the name of the resident, so the name of Anxiang Township. 1953 built Xingtang County, three districts of East Anxiang, Dongzheng, Zhanghokou Township. In the same year set up agricultural production mutual aid groups, the establishment of primary agricultural production cooperatives in 1954, 1956 senior agricultural production cooperatives. 1958 when the people's communalization, the establishment of the Anxiang People's Commune, there are 55 natural villages. 1961 communal scale adjustment, set aside 12 villages still for the Xi'an Xiang Commune. 1984 the county canceled the people's communes, change the community for the township (township), the jurisdiction remains unchanged. In 1996, the county to engage in the work of the township and township, the former Xi'anxiang Township, Dongliuying Township combined for the Anxiang Township.
Zhili Xiang covers an area of 60.79 square kilometers and has a population of 40,954. The township government is located in the north of Zhili village, zip code 050600. [District] 19 village committees under the jurisdiction. History] Only Li, the original name of the base. According to legend, in ancient times, there was no trace of yellow sand here, and the sand and soil covered the sky and the sun when the wind rose, and there was a lot of wind and sand throughout the year. People built dykes and weirs to protect their houses and fields in order to survive, so they took the name Jili. Later, the name was harmonized and used to become Jiri until now. Township to take the name of the resident, so only Li Township. The society in 1953 built two districts bei village, wang ying township. In the same year, the agricultural production mutual aid group was set up, the primary agricultural production cooperative was established in 1954, and the senior agricultural production cooperative was built in 1956. 1958 when the people's communization, this area belonged to Xi'anxiang People's Commune, and it was the management area of Jili. 1961 when the scale of the commune was adjusted, 9 natural villages were carved out from the east side of Xi'anxiang Commune, and the Jili Commune was set up. 1984 the whole county cancelled the people's communes, and the commune was changed into a township (township), and the area remained unchanged. (In 1984, the whole county abolished the people's commune and changed the commune into a township, with the jurisdiction remaining unchanged. In 1996, the former Lianjiazhuang Township and Zili Township were combined into Zili Township.
Shitong Xiang covers an area of 20.10 square kilometers and has a population of 22,141 people. The township government is located in the village of Shitong Xiang, postal code 050600. 15 village committees are under the jurisdiction of the township. [History] city with the original name of the base head. According to the Zuo genealogy book records: "Ming Yongle three years (A.D. 1405), Zuo's 20th ancestor, Ming Neng by imperial decree from Shanxi Province, Hongdong County, Shanxi Province, big locust tree at the move to take up the production of the estate". Because of the legend of the original site of the base head of the village ten miles long street, so take the village name of the city with. Zuo's prosperous, after moving three times changed to Zuo Shi Tong. The township government borrowed the name of the resident village Zuo Shi Tong Township. 1953, the establishment of Xingtang three districts (the western part of the city) Zuo Shi Tong, Mao Zhao, Dong Waren Township, the same year to run the Agricultural Production Mutual Aid Groups, the establishment of the Primary Agricultural Production Cooperative in 1954, the establishment of the Higher Agricultural Production Cooperative in 1956, in 1958 when the People's Communalization, belonging to the Xi'anxiang People's Commune for the management of the Shi Tong. 1961, the adjustment of the size of the commune, the allocation of 15 natural villages from the Xi'anxiang Commune. In 1961, the size of the commune was adjusted, and 15 natural villages were set aside from Xi'anxiang Commune to establish Zuoshitong Commune. 1984, the whole county abolished the people's commune, and changed the commune into a township (township), with the same precinct. In 1984, the county abolished the people's commune and changed the commune into a township (town) with the same jurisdiction. In 1996, the county carried out the work of combining townships and towns, changed to the city with the township.
Zhaiying Xiang covers an area of 65.25 square kilometers and has a population of 34,842 people. The township government is stationed at No. 6, Justice Street, South Zhaiying Village, postal code 050600. [District] 29 village committees under its jurisdiction. [History] South Zhai camp is an ancient village. According to legend, in the early Jianyan period of the Southern Song Dynasty (1127-1130 A.D.), the Song and Jin armies were at war, and the Song army set up camp in the area, and the village later used the name of the camp as Zhaiying. Since "Zhai" and "Zhai" are homophonic, it was later used as Zhai Camp, and the village was crowned with the name of Nan Zhai Camp to this day. The township government took the name of the resident village as Nan Zhaiying Commune; in 1952, it organized the Agricultural Production Mutual Aid Group; in 1953, it set up three districts of Nan Zhaiying and Songying Township; in 1954, it set up the Primary Agricultural Production Cooperative; and in 1956, it set up the Senior Agricultural Production Cooperative; and in 1958, it built the Zhaiying Management District of Shangbei Commune when the people's communization was realized; and in 1961, it allocated 12 natural villages for adjusting the scale of the commune, and built the Nan Zhaiying Commune. In 1984, the commune was changed to a township, and the area remained unchanged. 1996, the township of Zhaiying was formed by combining Xiayanzhuang and Nanzhaiying into Zhaiying Township.
Chengzhai Xiang covers an area of 60 square kilometers and has a population of 20,639 people. The township government is located in the north Chengzhai village Jianlin Street No. 56, zip code 050600. [District] under the jurisdiction of 25 village committees. [History] It has been found that Chengzhai has a long history, and its predecessor was named Chengze Li. According to Xingtang Xinzhi: "Xingtang in the Spring and Autumn for the Jin Euphony, the Jin doctor Qie enough tomb in front of the village of Chengzhai, there is engraved in the Jin doctor Qie's tombs". The site is still recognizable. It is also written: "Tombstone of filial son Qie Xiang. Xiaozi Xiang was a descendant of Jin Daifu Qie enough. His tomb is in Chengze Li, Ganquan Township." Later, Chengze Li evolved into a fortress. At the beginning of Ming Dynasty, with the Hou, Wang and other clans moved here in 1939 to build Xingtang County four districts, in 1953 to build the township of Chengzhai, in 1954 to run the agricultural production mutual aid group, in 1955 to set up the primary agricultural production cooperatives, and in 1956 to establish the senior agricultural production cooperatives. 1958 people's communalization belonged to the Shangbei People's Commune, for the management of the township of Chengzhai, and in 1961 to adjust the size of the commune, the Shangbei commune was divided into 13 villages in the northwestern part.
Shangbian People's Commune is the largest agricultural production cooperative in China, and it is the largest agricultural production cooperative in the world.
Shangfang Xiang covers an area of 29.69 square kilometers and has a population of 25,507 people. The township government is located in Shangfang Village, No. 207 Xinguang Road, postal code 050600. [District] 20 village committees under the jurisdiction. [History] according to "Xingtang new Zhi": "above the old rumors for the Jade Emperor to cultivate the true place of the Song Royal Decree to repair the temple white stone engraved image after the temple was destroyed like the survival of the ancient for the above this blackmail for the upper room". At the end of the Qing Dynasty, it was changed to Shangfang. The township government took the resident village name above the township. In 1953, Xingtang County built five districts of East Jindi Township and West Chengzai Township. 1952, agricultural production mutual aid groups, 1954, the establishment of primary agricultural production cooperatives, 1956, the establishment of senior agricultural production cooperatives. In 1958, when the people's communalization, built above the people's commune, there are 59 natural villages. 1961 communal scale adjustment, the northeastern 10 villages out of the establishment of the Beihe Commune; 9 villages out of the establishment of the Yitaitou Commune; eastern 7 villages out of the establishment of the West Yuting Commune; southeastern 11 villages out of the establishment of the Zhao Yangguan Commune; 12 villages in the northwest have been returned to the mouth of the large commune in 1958; the rest of the villages are still the In 1984, the whole county canceled the people's commune and changed the commune into a township (town) with the same jurisdiction. In 1996, when the townships were merged, the former Shangfang Township and Zhao Yangguan Township were merged into Shangfang Township.
Yuting Xiang covers an area of 54.20 square kilometers and has a population of 22,275. The township government is stationed at No.8 Beiping Road, West Yuting Village, Zip code 050600. [District] 16 village committees under the jurisdiction. [History] Yuting is an ancient village. According to "Hsingtang Xinzhi", "the city north of fresh Yu ancient cognizance, the land in the Spring and Autumn belonged to the fresh Yu, the old market, the sealing tube Yu Ting also." According to "Chinese ancient and modern place names dictionary": "Yuting town, in the northwest of Xingtang County, Zhili. With the establishment of Yuting County in this. After the province. Tang and set up in this Yucheng County. Twenty miles north of the county in the sheep society has East Yuting village. Thirty miles away, there is a West Yuting in Gao Ping She. All named after the former county." Here successively for the establishment of Xingtang County in 1953, three districts Yuting Township. In the same year to do agricultural production mutual aid groups, established in 1954 primary agricultural production cooperatives, built in 1956 senior agricultural production cooperatives. 1958 people's communalization when built above the people's commune, Yuting management area. In 1961, the scale of the commune was adjusted and 7 villages were set aside from the eastern part of Shangfang Commune to build Xiyuting Commune. 1984, the whole county abolished the people's commune and changed the commune into a township with the same jurisdiction. The brigade was changed into a village committee. 1996 when the township was merged into a township, the former West Yuting Township and Yi Tatou Township were combined into Yuting Township.
Beihe Xiang covers an area of 54 square kilometers and has a population of 7,532. The township government is located in Beihe Village, Beiping Road, No. 8, zip code 050600. [District] under the jurisdiction of 9 village committees. [History] Beihe is a historical village. According to legend, there were two brothers, one lived in the north side of the old cemetery ditch, and later took the name of the village as Beihe (village). One of them lived in the south side of Old Tomb Gully, and later took the name of the village as Nanhe (village). The township took the name of the resident village as Beihe Township. In 1938, the establishment and Xingtang County, three districts of Longxingzhuang, Xikotou, Zhujiazhuang Township. 1953 run agricultural production mutual aid groups, established in 1954 primary agricultural production cooperatives, the establishment of senior agricultural production cooperatives in 1956. 1958 when the people's communalization, the establishment of the upper People's Commune, the Beihe management area. 1961 when the adjustment of the size of the commune, the above commune from the 10 to be carved out, the establishment of the Beihe Commune. 1919 the county as a whole, the Beihe Commune. In 1984, the whole county abolished the people's commune and changed the community into township (township) with the same jurisdiction. In 1996, the township was merged with the township and changed to Beihe Township.
Shangyanzhuang Xiang covers an area of 60 square kilometers and has a population of 6,123. The township government is located in Shangyanzhuang Village, No. 207 Xinguang Road, Zip code 050600. [District] 15 village committees under the jurisdiction. [History] It is found that Shangyanzhuang was originally known as Yanjiazhuang. According to legend, the history of frequent floods, the land is low, easy to salt and alkali, so the name Yanjiazhuang. After the salt blackmail written for Yan. 1956, according to the orientation changed to on Yanzhuang so far. Township government to the resident name, so called on Yanzhuang Township. During the Anti-Japanese War, this area belonged to the oral area. Later, in 1953, Xingtang County built six districts of Shangyanzhuang Township, Zheng Kuchi Township, Guajiayu Township. 1952, the agricultural production mutual aid groups, 1954, the establishment of primary agricultural production cooperatives, the establishment of senior agricultural production cooperatives in 1956. 1958, when the people's communalization of the Oral People's Commune, the Shangyanzhuang Management District. 1961, when the size of the Commune adjusted, the Oral Communal Commune, the west of the 29 natural villages set aside to establish the Shangyanzhuang Commune. In 1984, the whole county canceled the people's commune, changed the community into township (town), the jurisdiction remains unchanged. In 1996, the township was merged with the township and changed into Shangyanzhuang Township.
Humanities and Economy
Long history, long history
As early as the ancient Taotang period was inhabited, the Qin set South Xingtang County, the Northern Wei Dynasty to go to the word "South" for the Xingtang County, and then had a change of name Zhangwu County, Yongchang County, Hengyang County, etc. Ming reclaimed Xingtang County, and later called Xingtang County. The name was changed to Zhangwu County, Yongchang County and Hengyang County.
Beautiful environment, convenient transportation
Xingtang County is a shallow mountainous region of the Taihang Mountains, surrounded by mountains in the north, rolling hills in the central part of the southern plains of the plains, elevation of 75-960 meters average annual temperature of 12 ℃, the average annual precipitation of 480 millimeters, belonging to the warm-temperate zone of the sub-humid climate zone. There are four major rivers, namely, Sha River, Magnet River, Qu River and Gao River, with beautiful scenery and pleasant climate. The road network is intertwined, with the Tuanjia Highway running through the north and south, the Baoping Highway running across the east and west, the Jingzan Highway running through the northwest and southeast, and the Shenyang-Huangzhou Electrified Railway running across the whole territory. The county town of Longzhou is 25 kilometers away from Shijiazhuang International Airport in the south, and 15 kilometers away from Beijing-Guangzhou Railway and Beijing-Shenzhen Highway in the east.
Rich resources, abundant energy
The main minerals are magnetite, gold, silver, quartz, granite, pyroxene, rutile, potassium feldspar, quartzite, vermiculite, limestone, dolomite, silica, marble, mica, mineral water and other more than 30 varieties. There are 6 substations with a total capacity of 120,000 kVA. Distribution lines are woven horizontally and horizontally, and villages are connected to electricity to meet the supply.
Agricultural economic foundation is stable
Xingtang County is one of the key production sites of grain and oilseeds in Hebei Province, and the animal husbandry industry is thriving. Department of China's hometown of jujube, the national dairy farming base county, Hebei Province, commercial pig base and Chinese herbs, sweet potatoes, baking tobacco, pepper planting base county. Dairy cattle inventory of 100,000 head of the province's top. Herbs planting area of more than 80,000 acres. The county planted 800,000 mu of jujube trees, annual output of 100 million kilograms of high-quality jujube. Xingtang County jujube large nuclear small, sweet meat, rich in nutrients, has won the Shenzhen "Pengcheng Cup" Gold Medal, selling well at home and abroad.
The industrial economy is flourishing
The county has more than 7,000 industrial enterprises. It has formed more than 20 industries such as building materials, chemical industry, electronics, machinery, textile, clothing, plastics, mining, papermaking, food processing, etc., with more than 260 varieties of products. The main products are high-quality production of German powder, packaging and printing machinery, agricultural and animal husbandry machinery, cement, date products, dairy products, sweet potato starch and powder products.
Commercial economy is prosperous and active
The county has light industry, herbs, peanuts, jujubes, flour, livestock, fruits, vegetables and other professional market 17, large-scale daily necessities, clothing supermarket chain of 5 and the railroad coal yards, coal distribution centers, each a. Longzhou Mall is located in the city of Longzhou, the county's largest shopping mall. Longzhou Mall is located in the county Longzhou Mall covers an area of 100,000 square meters, is one of the 14 major trade centers in North China. Zhongtou Town red dates wholesale market radiates 15 provinces, cities and districts, with an annual turnover of more than 40,000 tons.
Service facilities are fully functional
There is a TV station and a cable TV station, equipped with 10,000 program-controlled telephone equipment, mobile, Unicom signal coverage throughout the county. Modern hotel two, decorated with luxury and comfort, entertainment facilities. Tourist attractions unique style, go to the fog mountain a peak show, Emei rock spring water often flow; cattle king Zhai mountains and water, peacock lake lake; jujube sightseeing garden into a square piece, unique style; Longzhou tourist area, clear water and sand, forests and trees, is the ideal paradise for tourism, sightseeing, vacation, recuperation.
Population
Xingtang has always been a Han Chinese settlement, and then due to marriage, work and other reasons, other ethnic minorities moved in. According to statistics, at the end of 1982, the county's total population of 338,498 people, of which, 338,480 Han Chinese, 18 ethnic minorities (Mongolia 3, Yi 1, 14 Zhuang). By the end of 1990, the population of the county was 379,398, of which 379,202 were Han Chinese, accounting for 99.95% of the total population; the number of ethnic minorities increased to 196 (including 13 Mongols, 12 Yi, 103 Zhuang, 8 Hui, 5 Dong, 2 Tibetans, 13 Miao, 6 Bouyei, 7 Yao, 16 Manchu, 7 Tujia, 1 Maonan, and other 3 of unidentified ethnic groups), accounting for 0.05% of the total population.
Xingtang County has a long history and simple folk customs, known for its faith and righteousness, warmth and generosity. The current population is 425,000, of which 98,000 are minors, 116,000 are young adults (18-35 years old), 157,000 are middle-aged (36-60 years old), and 54,000 are seniors (over 60 years old). The age structure of the population is relatively reasonable, now
- Related articles
- Calligraphy club activity planning scheme (6 volumes)
- What is the meaning of the dough
- How to distribute fast-moving drinks? I want to make my own drinks recently, mainly in small shops and restaurants? Because I haven't touched it before?
- Retainers are divided into which kinds
- China Ordnance Science Research Institute
- Importance of project management
- English Name Format Correctly Written
- What does ice model mean
- Security is a state of being?
- What are the traditional gender expectations of men and women in China? What changes have occurred in recent years?