Traditional Culture Encyclopedia - Traditional stories - Where is Huilai?
Where is Huilai?
Wikipedia Business Card
Huilai County Huilai, anciently known as Kwaiyang, is located on the eastern coast of Guangdong, backed by the Great South Mountain, facing the South China Sea. Land area of 1,253 square kilometers, sea area of 7,689 square kilometers, 82 kilometers of coastline, is the only coastal county of Jieyang City and the gateway to maritime traffic. Huilai County now has 14 towns under its jurisdiction, and the county government is located in Huicheng Town. The county was established in the third year of Ming Jiajing (1524 AD), and has been in existence for about 490 years. There are more than 200,000 overseas Chinese living in Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan and overseas countries, and it is a famous overseas Chinese hometown in Guangdong Province.
Chinese Name: Huilai
Foreign Name: Huilai / Hweilai
Alias: Kwaiyang
Category of Administrative Regions: County
Region: South China
Subordinate Regions: Huicheng, Longjiang, Kwai-tan, Shenquan, Jinghai
Government Address: Huicheng Town
Tel. Telephone area code: 0663
Postal code: 515200
Geographic location: the south of the Chaoshan Plain in eastern Guangdong
Area: 1253 square kilometers
Population: 1.05 million
Dialect: Teochew
Climatic conditions: subtropical monsoon climate zone
Famous scenic spots: Chisong Guan Longzang Cave, Huangguangshan Buddha Light Temple, Haktoriwei Stalagmite, Baifaoshan Zhuangyan Zen Temple
License plate code: 粤V
Longitude: 116° 18' East
Latitude: 23° 02' North
Altitude: 13 m
Religion: Buddhism, Daoism, Catholicism, and Christianity
Time: BST, UTC+8
Time: Beijing time, UTC+8<
Directory
History
Administrative divisions
Economic overview
Culture and education
Tourism resourcesAojiao Fortress
Kwai Tan Shikong Yuan
Kwai Tan Dageng Yuan
Chisong Guan Longzang Cave
Asia's largest navigational beacon tower
Haikiao Ganchuan
Huangguangshan Foguang Temple
Yongshi Yongfu Zen Temple
Mirage
Jinghai Ancient Fortress
Haktorio Stalagmite
Zhuangyen Zen Temple
Wenchanggak Pagoda
Folk Customs and Folk Art
Unique Customs
Birthday and Old-Age Customs
Customs of Drinking Tea
Traditional Festivals
InfrastructureElectricity
Well-developed Communications
Convenient Transportation
Secure Water Supply
Highway
High-speed Railway
Deep-water Harbor
Commencement of China-VC Joint Venture 20 Million Tons Guangdong Petrochemical Oil Refining Project
Administrative Districts
Economic Overview
Culture and Education
Tourism Resources Aojiao Fortress
Kwai Tan Shikong Yard
Kwai Tam Dageng Yuan
Chisong Guan Longzang Cave
The Largest Navigational Marker Pagoda in Asia
Haikok Ganshen
Huanguang Mountain Buddha Light Temple
Yongshi Yongfu Zen Temple
Mirage
Jinghai Fortress
Haktori Tail Stalagmite
Zhuangyan Zen Temple
Wenchanggak Pagoda
Folk Customs Folk Art
Unique Customs
Birth of the Elderly Customs
Custom of Drinking Tea Rituals
Traditional Festivals
Infrastructure Electricity
Well-developed communication
Convenient transportation
Water supply
Highway
High-speed railroad
Deep-water port
Guangdong Petrochemicals 20-million-ton refining project grandly started by Sino-Communist Joint Venture
Expansion
Basic summary
Huilai County
This data was obtained from Baidu Maps, the final result is based on Baidu Maps data.
Huilai County is located on the southeast coast of Guangdong Province, south of the Chaoshan Plain. It is connected to Shantou City in the east, Lufeng City in the west, the South China Sea in the south and Puning City in the north. Huilai County is the only coastal county of Jieyang City and the gateway to maritime transportation, with a sea area of 7689 square kilometers and a coastline of 82 kilometers. Huilai County has a total population of 1.1 million, of which about 99% are Han Chinese and the rest are ethnic minorities whose dialect is Hakka. The population distribution is characterized by the scarcity of mountainous areas and the density of coastal plains. Huilai County is one of the famous overseas Chinese hometowns in Guangdong Province, with more than 200,000 overseas Chinese, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan compatriots living abroad, with Southeast Asia being the most common overseas Chinese. Huilai County was established in the third year of the Ming Dynasty (1524 A.D.), and has been in existence for 479 years.In August 1949, the People's Government of Huilai County was set up.In December 1958, the system of Huilai County was abolished.In March 1961, the establishment of Huilai County was restored.The People's Government of Huilai County was set up by the People's Republic of China (PRC). Since the founding of the People's Republic of China, Huilai has been a county under the jurisdiction of Chaoshan District, and in 1992, it came under the jurisdiction of Jieyang City. Huilai County has many scenic spots, mainly Longquan Mountain Resort Scenic Spot, Hundred Flowers Point Scenic Spot, Huangguang Mountain Scenic Spot, Minghu Rock, Xianjing Rock, Qingshui Rock, Shenquan's Haijiao Ganquan, Mirage, Huicheng Dongjie Yongfu Temple (the place where the living Buddha, Song Zen Zu Shi, dives into meditation and comes to a rest) and so on, with a beautiful natural landscape, attracting tourists from both China and abroad. After the reform and opening up, the tourism business is growing.
Edit this section of the historical development
Huilai County territory for the ancient Baiyue land. During the Qin and Han Dynasties, it was under the jurisdiction of Boluo and Jieyang of Nanhai County. After the Jin Dynasty until the middle of the Ming Dynasty were Huilai map
Chaoyang, Hai Feng jurisdiction. In the first year of Taikang (280) of the Western Jin Dynasty, Haining County (formerly Huyang County) was set up in Xin'an County (which was first called Huizhou in the Northern Song Dynasty), but it was not in the territory of present-day Huilai. In the ninth year of YiXi of the Eastern Jin Dynasty (413), one part of ChaoYang County and one part of Haifeng County were divided, and Haining County was set up under YiAn County (the predecessor of ChaoZhou Prefecture); this is the earliest establishment in the territory of present-day Huilai County. Southern Song Dynasty Yongchuyuan year (420) abolished Haining County, the original Chao Yang County land back to Chao Yang County, the original Hai Feng County land back to Hai Feng County (now Lufeng City, limited to the Shi Fan Du area, then had belonged to the Yi'an County Haining County). Ming Jiajing three years (1524), began to analyze the Chao Yang County Longjing half and Daini, Huilai, Youtou 3 and Hai Feng County Longxi all set Huilai County, because the county seat in Huilai all, so the name. Jiajing four years (1525) built the city, got the name Huicheng, because it is located in the southeast of the Kwai Ling, so it is also known as Kwai Yang. Jiajing thirty-two years (1553), and cut into the Jinghai thousand households. After the county was established, it came under the jurisdiction of Chaozhou Prefecture until the end of the Qing Dynasty. During the Qing Dynasty, Huilai County became an important member of the boat merchants in all the counties of Chaozhou Prefecture, often joining with the boat merchants of Chaoyang County to form the Chaonan Gang (or Chaohui Gang). During the Republic of China period, Huilai County was successively under the Guangdong Governor's Office, the Chiu Chow Road, the Dongjiang Administrative Commission, the Eastern District Pacification Commission, and the Guangdong Provincial Fifth and Seventh Districts Administrative Inspector's Office. on May 20, 1949, Huilai was liberated, and the People's Government of Huilai County was set up in August. Huilai County was successively subordinated to Chaomei People's Administrative Office, Chaoshan Provisional Commissioner's Office, Chaoshan District Administrative Inspector's Office, Chaoshan Commissioner's Office, Yuedong Administrative Office, and Shantou Commissioner's Office, and was abolished and merged with Puning County on Dec. 10, 1958, and resumed the establishment of Huilai County under Shantou District Administrative Commissioner's Office in Mar. 1961, and became subordinated to Shantou Municipality. In 1987, Huilai County had 14 towns, 3 townships and 4 agricultural and forestry farms, with 288 villagers' committees, 27 residents' committees, 553 natural villages and a total population of 1.05 million. The ethnic group is Han Chinese. The dialect is mainly Teochew and a few Hakka. Total arable land area of 357,100 mu, per capita 0.48 mu Huilai has a long cultural origin.
Edit paragraph administrative divisions
Huilai County administrative divisions
Huilai County has a total area of 1,253 square kilometers, with jurisdiction over 14 towns (Huicheng Town, Donglong Town, Huahu Town, Xianan Town, Jinghai Town, Zhoutian Town, Qianzhantian Town, Shenquan Town, Qishizhen Town, Longjiang Town, Xixi Town, Aojiang Town, East Port Town, Kwaitan Town), the government station: Huilai County Huicheng Town, South Gate Street. In 1991 Jieyang County County to establish a city (prefecture level), Huilai County is divided into the jurisdiction of Jieyang City.
Economic Overview
Historically, Huilai's economy has been dominated by agriculture, and it is known as "Grass County". Although the geographical conditions are favorable, but the history of drought, floods, wind, tide disasters are frequent, there are "three days without rain fire burning Po, a day of rain into a flood lake. Nine disasters in ten years, many months of drought, ten families, nine families worry" and "a year of salty water flooding, three years off the cooking smoke" and other folk rhymes and sayings. In the past by the feudal land system, the boundaries of agricultural production development is slow. 1949 the county's average rice yield of 101 kilograms per mu, the total output of 38,500 tons, the total value of agricultural output of only 37,770,000 yuan. After the establishment of New China, land reform was implemented to improve social productivity and promote the development of agricultural production. Especially after 1978, the rural implementation of the joint contract responsibility system, mobilized the enthusiasm of farmers, and the promotion of scientific farming, grain production increased significantly. 1987 rice average yield of 378 kilograms per mu, a total output of 122,900 tons, an increase of 50% and 5.3% respectively over 1978. On this basis, the reasonable adjustment of production layout, the organization of agricultural development, the development of lychee, pineapple, bananas as the bulk of fruit production, lychee production in Chaoshan, the first, the flesh crisp and sweet, in Hong Kong has enjoyed fame. Other cash crops are mainly peanuts, tea, jute, radish, vegetables and sugar cane, with the quality of dried radish ranking first in China. Vegetables developed from self-sufficiency to export. By 1987, the county's fruit cultivation amounted to 226,300 mu, is the annual total output of 21,200 tons, 1.79 times larger than in 1978, the total output increased by 5 times, of which lychee planting area of 84,000 acres, the total output of 1,293 tons, respectively, compared with 1978, an increase of 2..65 times and 16.7%, pineapples, bananas have varying degrees of growth. The total agricultural output value of the county was 205 million yuan, an increase of 91.6% over 1978. The county has abundant rainfall, but the rainy season is unevenly distributed. The rainy period is from May to August every year, accounting for 88% of the annual rainfall, and flooding often occurs in spring and summer. Agricultural production suffered serious damage, and farmers lived in hardship. After the establishment of new China, in the party and the people's government's attention, large-scale construction of dykes, repair water conservancy, improve the ability to resist natural disasters. To 1987, the county **** repair ponds and reservoirs 224, of which 1 large reservoirs, medium-sized 7, 216 small, 400 million cubic meters of water storage, irrigated area of 275,900 mu; construction of diversion projects 29, diversion of 8.57 million cubic meters of water, irrigated area of 24,000 mu. Reinforcement of river and sea dykes, gates and dams 251.2 kilometers, including 25 kilometers of Longjiang dry dyke, defending arable land area of 22..2 million mu, improved agricultural production conditions, the basic realization of agricultural irrigation water conservancy. At the same time, it strengthens the comprehensive development and utilization of water resources and builds hydroelectric power stations. Over the past 38 years since the establishment of New China, the county **** built 48 large and small hydroelectric power stations such as Wufutian, Funabiao, etc., with an installed capacity of 62 units and a capacity of 12,300 kilowatts. To solve the rural areas, towns and cities with electricity lighting and supply part of the industrial electricity, agricultural electromechanical drainage and irrigation. Huilai has a mountainous area of 1,015,500 mu. Before the establishment of New China, most of them were barren mountains and the coast was deserted and sandy. After the establishment of new China attaches importance to afforestation and greening, both to create timber forests, new charcoal forests, bamboo forests and fruit forests, coastal beaches and to create protective forests, forestry production is developing rapidly. To 1977, the county has an area of 540,000 mu of forests, forest coverage increased from 1% in 1950 to 28.7%, but also appeared in 1958, "cutting forests to make steel" and during the Cultural Revolution, "cutting forests to make fields" blunders, forestry development process There were setbacks in the process of forestry development. To the 80's, the implementation of the county, town, village, three-level leading cadres linked to the forest planting fruit responsibility system, while implementing the "to rapidly improve economic efficiency as the center, to the combination of forests and fruits and the creation of productive forests as the focus of the" forestry development policy, afforestation and greening has a new development. According to the forestry department statistics, to 1987 the county forest area of 779,000 acres, accounting for 76.7% of the mountain called area, 44% more than in 1977, Sen Sen coverage has reached 41.5%. The main varieties of forest trees are pine, acacia, eucalyptus, cedar, bamboo, etc. The main varieties of fruit forests are lychee, longan, mango, sheng (oolong) olive, pineapple, plum, poplar, pear, peach, plum, etc. The county has basically eliminated the barren mountains. The county has basically eliminated barren mountains, forests and fruits. Huilai farmers have traditionally attached importance to raising pigs, cattle and sheep and chickens, geese and ducks (hereinafter referred to as the three birds), the development of animal husbandry operations an important source of economic income. After the establishment of new China, rearing industry develops faster, in 1985 the county pig rearing capacity of 326,000 heads, the year-end inventory of 202,000 heads, than in 1949 respectively, an increase of 2.3 times and 3.3 times. In order to speed up the rapid development of feeding industry, Australian pasture was introduced in 1987, and the county planted an area of 8,088 mu, which ranked the first among all counties in Shantou City. The total annual output of hay was 25,000 tons, accounting for half of the city's output. And built livestock feed powder experimental processing plant and pasture integrated demonstration center, to create favorable conditions for the development of animal husbandry. 1987, the county's cattle end of the year storage capacity of 30,900 head, an increase of 59.3% over 1978, pig rearing capacity of 349,800 head, end of the year stocking capacity of 206,800 head, respectively, compared with the 1978 growth of 40.8% and 19.1%, the three bird rearing capacity of 1,730,000 only , an increase of 1.42 times than 1978. The county can be cultured seawater area of 10,500 acres, freshwater area of 52,700 acres, due to scientific and technological advances, fishing boats configured with modern fishing equipment, communications equipment, to promote the total amount of aquatic products increased significantly, the total amount of 28,800 tons of aquatic products in 1987, an increase of 7.2 times more than in 1949. Among them: 25,400 tons of marine fishing, mariculture 1,333 tons, 6.5 times more than in 1949 and 24 times. Valuable seafood products such as squid, lobster, shrimp, abalone, sea urchin, grouper, eel, squid, seaweed, red crabs and so on are exported both at home and abroad. With the further implementation of the reform and opening-up policy, the rapid development of freshwater aquaculture. 1986 the county invested 29.644 million yuan, 5.5 million U.S. dollars, built 7,100 acres of shrimp ponds, shrimp nursery in the Jinghai, senior built 2 nursery room, nursery water body of 2,000 cubic meters. In Longjiang, Xixi and other building eel pond 311.4 acres. In Shenquan, Jinghai built abalone aquaculture base, the scale of benefits is expanding. A large number of shrimp, eel, abalone and other aquatic products and processed aquatic products into the international market. 1987 the county's total amount of 150 tons of freshwater fishing, freshwater aquaculture 1,931 tons, an increase of 85.4% and 215.5% over 1980, respectively, the sea and freshwater resources have been initially developed.
Edit paragraph culture and education
The territory has been excavated ancient kui pattern pottery, Western Zhou Yong bell, Spring and Autumn bronze spears, Eastern Han bronze drums and other cultural relics. Ancient traditional culture inherited along, talented people, arts and culture flourished. At the beginning of Ming Dynasty, Su Fu (folk called Su prodigy) made "Thirty Nights Poem", which was popular. 1949 years ago, Huilai had two Chaozhou Opera troupes: Zhoutian's Zhongyiqixiang and Haicheng's Zhentianxiang, as well as shadow puppets, puppet shows, and so on. After the establishment of new China to 1957, Huilai officially set up the Yu Zheng Chaozhou Opera Troupe, cultural undertakings develop faster, but there is still a fall in the middle. 1978~1987, cultural undertakings flourish, cultural facilities supporting the gradual improvement. The county has only 1 complete secondary school, 2 junior high schools, 467 students, about 214 elementary school, about 13,000 students. since 1978, the cause of education is more attention, to 1987 the county invested in education bonus 35.99 million yuan (including financial allocations, overseas Chinese donations, the masses of funds), new construction, expansion and demolition of 219,000 square meters of school buildings, the maintenance of school buildings 36,800 square meters. According to the statistics of the county education department, at the end of 1987, there were 26 secondary schools in the county, including 9 complete secondary schools, 17 junior high schools, with 26,800 students; 2 vocational high schools, with 1,689 students, 1 TV university; 1 teachers' training school; 242 elementary school, with 74,300 students; the enrollment rate of school-age children reached 98%; 74 kindergartens, with 11,600 young children, totaling 346 schools of all kinds. The total number of schools of all kinds is 346. The county has formed an education system from early childhood to university. The improvement of education conditions has effectively promoted the improvement of education quality. Since the resumption of the college entrance examination system until 1987, the county has enrolled 1,386 people in universities and colleges, 991 people in junior colleges, 826 people in secondary schools, and 204 people in technical schools. At the same time, the county has been actively engaged in various kinds of adult education and literacy work for young adults. By 1987, 19 scientific and technological achievements in the county had won awards, including one national award, two provincial awards and 16 municipal awards. The county agricultural research department cultivated hybrid rice "short excellent 2" and other four varieties, the promotion of planting area of 240,000 mu, value-added 850 yuan. State-run county electrical stone developed DJWJIO-1-2-3 type high-voltage power calculation box, BJW-0.5-type low-voltage measurement box two products worth 2.5 million yuan. Huilai sports, the establishment of new China has developed. 1987 juvenile chess rookie Xu Yinchuan was sent to the provincial chess team training, in August, to participate in the national tournament into the top eight. The county's sports programs include: martial arts, basketball, chess, scuba diving, swimming, swinging, dragon boat racing and so on.
Edit this section of the tourism resources
Huilai is located in the mountains by the sea, and there are many scenic spots and monuments. "Huilai eight scenic spots" is famous, there are steep and upright "Hundred Flowers Leader", inexhaustible "Cape Ganquan", etc., the "mirage" of the divine springs The "mirage" of Shenquan is famous with Penglai in Shandong Province. Rich in cultural landscape, there are 22 cultural monuments listed as provincial and county-level key cultural relics protection units. Buddhist activities have a long history, there is the Tang Dynasty monk Dabing dive Hutouyan Temple, early Qing Dynasty Song Zen ancestor sitting Zen Yongfu Temple as well as the Xitian Buddhist Temple and so on. Coastal attractions are sea cliffs, sea pillars, beaches, etc., of which the eastern part of Jinghai Bay "guest bird tail stalagmite area" is known for its abrupt novelty. The coastal tourism industry is taking shape. There is the Jinhaiwan Botanical Garden in the east of Guangdong, which covers an area of 380 hectares and integrates plant viewing, golf course, seaside resort and Chaoshan folk culture village. In addition, Nanhai, Jinghai and other places of the seaside resorts have become a good place for people to relax and have fun.
Aojiao Fortress
Aojiao Fortress is located in the northwest of Aojiao Township, twenty miles south of Huilai County. It is 5 miles east to Xidong Fortress and 5 miles west to Shenquan Fortress. It was built in 1717 to prevent Japanese invasion. It has 6 cannons, 7 barracks, a special defense committee and 18 soldiers. The fort is facing east, facing the sea and the sea. It is surrounded by shell-ash rammed building with battlements, cannon holes and pedestrian passages. Wall height 5.8 meters, 2 meters thick, 1.3 meters of sidewalk, a total area of 312 square meters. Now the surrounding area is still intact.
Kwai Tan Shikang Hospital
Shikang Hospital
Shikang Hospital is located in Huilai County, Kwai Tan Town, Xuanwu community, by the Jieyang Municipal Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference Honorary Chairman of the Hong Kong Ci Yunge Board of Directors forever Chairman Mr. Lin Shikang investment construction. The hospital in 1995 to start construction, the end of 2004 completed, covers an area of 100 acres, building area of 10,000 square meters, a total investment of 160 million yuan. The hospital has a novel design, rigorous structure, reasonable layout, attractions are staggered, is the crystallization of traditional architectural art and modern culture and art, is a major tourist attraction Shikang hospital is divided into two parts. The former part of the stone carving of nine dragons spitting beads, eight steeds in the air, the carving process can be described as ghostly, lifelike, living dragons; around the spectacular scale of 280 marble monument forest, carved with Ye Xuanping, Ma Wanqi, Qigong, Shen Peng, Sun Yizheng, Guanshanyue, etc. around the country and Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan leaders, celebrities and famous people gratuitous gift of 278 pieces of ink and paintings, the collection of the hospital of the famous painting and calligraphy * * * more than 500 pieces. After part of the main building of the nine courtyards in one, the halls of painted buildings and beams, gold and jade carving, stone carving stone columns, unique style, extremely well done, the halls and the four compartments engraved with hundreds of frames of poems, lyrics, couplings, plaques, east and west corridors hanging plaques, couplets, a wide range of all the treasures; the roof was sculpted with various types of screen with the Jiangnan Chaoshan area of the people's homes and folklore, eighteen vertical marble columns engraved with twelve portraits of animals, all kinds of animal figures Realistic, call out; quiet flower garden, flowers and trees, grass and trees, full of vitality; Mr. Shikang and his mother's stone statue behind the wall between the seven stone carvings, recorded Mr. Lin Shikang from childhood to become an outstanding entrepreneur of the difficult entrepreneurial journey.
Kwai Tan Dageng Yuan
Dageng Yuan
Dageng Yuan is located in Kwai Tan Township, on the north side of National Highway 324, by the 81-year-old Chinese intangible cultural heritage representative heritage, the world's cultural and artistic research center members, Chinese ancient architecture experts Xue Fuxin presided over the design. Dageng Garden covers an area of 16,800 square meters. The garden gathers the essence of Jiangnan classical garden design, the building structure mainly adopts the traditional wooden structure form of Suzhou, the building color adopts the large white powder wall as the tone, with the black and gray tile roof, the chestnut shell beams and decorations, brown and gray pavement, composed of a pure tone, with simple and elegant, simple and bright style. Walking into the Dageng Garden is like visiting the condensed scenery of Suzhou and Hangzhou.
Chisongguan Longzang Cave
In Jieyang City, Guangdong Province, Huilai County, Huicheng Town, 8 kilometers northwest, there is a goat's intestinal tract leading to the ancient past of a temple, known as "Longzang Cave". Here Chisongguan Longzangdong
Mountains and beautiful water, quiet and elegant, beautiful natural scenery, folklore: local drought and water shortage, the only place where the spring gurgles all day long! Generations of geography, Mr. Chose this place to choose the style of water, who knows that the Luo Geng disk is placed, the pointer that does not move, incredible. Being here, there is a sense of mystery and mystery. According to legend, the Qing Dynasty, Qianlong years, Huilai County, Jinghai Township, Song Chao Yue ethereal mirror of the real people, and Taoist friends touring Chaozhou Nine, Huilai are eighteen scenic spots, knowledge of the Kunlun Mountains fell veins, the West Department of Kwai Peak looking at the sky, double breasted peaks, living in the Putuo Rock Tiger Mountain, Wuk Lianfeng Mountain oil bottle stone pit has a jade box to offer treasure, the Immortal Master southbound to chase the dragon to catch up with the phoenix, but see the dragon hidden phoenix perched on the ground, to the "Dragon Zang Cave ", then pushed the divination and wish and play said: "hide the world Road Xuanxiandi, 389 years later, there are my descendants Mingyue Shanren, in this for the division to create a view to build the Palace, storage of the true face in the Dragon Hidden Cave." To November 1994, the local Taoist self-financing more than 300 million yuan, repair the ancient temple, round into the "Longzang hole Chisong Kuan Huang Daxian Temple", and approved by the Jieyang City Bureau of Religious Affairs, Huilai County Bureau of Religious Affairs approved the registration of open. On August 23, 1996, the lunar calendar, held the birth anniversary of Huang Da Xian and Longzang hole Management Committee was established to hang the license to unveil the double celebration activities, unprecedented. Also has received more than 30,000 guests from home and abroad, held the "Jiao-festival" 3 times. Attendance of about 150,000 people. Now in the Chisong view of the back of the Palace of the construction of the "B mirror real people Palace", held on April 20, 1997, the groundbreaking ceremony, please Shantou University and Shantou Garden Architecture Senior Engineer design, cf. Maddie sage Lu Ban figure model, set the heaven and earth and people of three talents Qiankun Gongge, three-storey design: the upper layer of the Altar of Heaven-shaped Chung Yun Palace; the middle layer of the Citadel-shaped Bagua Labyrinth; The bottom layer for the magnificent Palace. Three layers of stacked Palace, there are 24 roofs, 36 eaves, 72 corner rafters, 99 holes, 8 columns and 6 doors Xuan hole rushing sky, unique shape, unprecedented. It is also planned to restore the "Guanyin Yuantong Palace" and the "Hall of Repayment of Filial Piety" (Hall of Merit) on the hillside, and to rebuild the "Oktian Guan" on the top of the hill, in order to pay respect to the Supreme Emperor of the Three Pristine Ones, the Supreme Emperor of the Li Dao Ming, and the Ancestor of the Lv Chun Yang and other eight immortals. The Eight Immortals. Asia's largest beacon tower
Asia's largest beacon tower
Sea beacon tower. Located in Huilai Jinghai town Banmei village southwest of the Shibei mountain promontory. It was first built in 1882, and was destroyed several times. Now the lighthouse was built in 1989, reinforced concrete structure, tower height of 68 meters, the tower top light view 24.5 nautical miles, the main light flashes every 10 seconds, and equipped with radar transponders and radio navigation systems and other equipment, is China's highest of the 16 navigation stations, there is a "first beacon tower in Asia," the name.
Haijiao Ganquan
Haijiao Ganquan
Haijiao Ganquan is located in the southeastern corner of the town of Shenquan, Song Dynasty is a freshwater spring on the beach, Ming Dynasty built into a spring wells, when the Chaoshan prodigy Su Fu for it to inscribe a one-legged coupling "Choice (fast) to take the carry and inexhaustible any brine immersion in salty steaming only standard plain," a moment to become absolute, and expand the influence of this spring. Expanded the influence of this spring, and was made up many magical legends, so that the spring evolved into a "sacred spring". Wang Wei, the county magistrate of Qing Dynasty, built a pavilion next to the well, and engraved Su Fu's unique couplet on the pavilion pillar, and wrote a monument. In the Qing Dynasty, there is a poem about the divine spring, "There is a strange scene at the end of the world, and the sweet spring is found in the cape", which gave rise to the elegant name of "sweet spring in the cape".
Huangguangshan Foguang Temple
Huangguangshan Foguang Temple Buddha
Huangguangshan Foguang Temple in Huilai County. Located in the northwest of Huilai County, 17.3 kilometers from the county town, located in the mountains between Luyang Village and Quxi Village, Xixi Town. Originally known as "Huangtenggang", once called "Huangtinggang", later renamed "Huangguangshan". Qing Xuantong three years (1 9 11 1) Guiyue (lunar August) monument engraved as "Huang Guangshan", 1997 renamed "Huang Guangshan Buddha Light Temple," so the name. Legend has it that the Tang Dynasty monk Daban had traveled here, browse the scenery of Nanshan Mountain, identify the spiritual veins. There are two big pits in front of the mountain, and the stream stretches around it for ten miles, like two giant dragons in pairs. Turtle Mountain and Snake Mountain cushion in the west side of the stream, large and small lion mountain and elephant mountain in the east side of the east side of the stream. There is a "Crouching Tiger Stone" between the hillocks. Legend has it that in ancient times, when water was poured, the "tiger shape" appeared. Under the mountain there is a "drumming pool", pool water blue deep, light spirit such as reefs, year-round inexhaustible. In the seclusion of the green mountains and green water, there is a blue pool, according to legend, the seven fairies had descended to the earth to bathe in this pool, so it is called "fairy yaochi", and there is a monument of "fairy bathtub". It is also said that Lu Dongbin, one of the Eight Immortals, once rode a colorful mascot cloud to this place to enjoy the beautiful scenery, leaving behind the footprints of Lu Xianweng, which are called "Immortal Footprints". Climbing Huangguang Mountain peak view, can see Hui (to), Lu (Feng), Chao (Yang), Puning (Ning), Jie (Yang) five counties rolling fields; far away from the South China Sea waves, seawater even the sky, the sea and the sky. Inside the temple, there are Ming Dynasty coins, there are imperial sealing of the Holy Decree card, there are cliff stone carvings and other precious cultural relics. In front of the temple, there is a wide field, which was the place for Huiyi martial arts practitioners to practice martial arts in the Qing Dynasty. During the period of the Land Revolution and the War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression, Xuande Ancient Temple was also used as a base for underground activities of the C***. Built in 1997, the Buddha Light Buddha, the lotus seat is 2.08 meters high, the Buddha body is 21.34 meters high, the total weight of 3200 tons, the cost of more than 300 million yuan. The statue of the Buddha is exquisite and lifelike, which is the largest statue of Buddha in Guangdong, and is known as "the first Buddha in the eastern part of Guangdong". In 2004, Buddha Temple was named by the Provincial Ethnic and Religious Affairs Commission of Guangdong Province, "Guangdong Provincial Committee of civilized places of religious activity." In October 2005, at the invitation of the Huilai County Buddhist Association and the monks in the temple, the abbot of Nanhua Temple, Monk Chuanzheng formally served as the presidency of the Buddha Temple.
- Previous article:Wing Chun Boxing was banned in which era?
- Next article:What should I do if the hand-painted blue and white porcelain is crooked?
- Related articles
- What did the Yang Zhongying family learn?
- The glory of the king, what are the technical anchors?
- Tell me about twelve wonderful books about fortune telling in the history of China.
- China's ten hottest noodles
- China ancient fire dragon
- What are the basic characteristics of network marketing?
- Analysis of the current development of China's passenger car market
- What is the frame rate of PAL and NTSC movies?
- How to adjust the industrial structure
- Which is better, advanced technology or traditional culture?